• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prophecy of antichrist

Active
I hear a lot of people these days talking about the coming of "the man" called “Antichrist.” As if he is a single man figure yet to come in the future who is going to set up some new world order and stamp his followers with a 666 tattoo, or implant a microchip in their forehead or in their right hand. Sounds like a Hollywood movie to me.

But I believe what many fail to understand is….the antichrist "spirit" has already come, as was also prophesied in scripture, and is confirmed by both Jesus and the apostles. So instead of taking others word for it, let us see just what the scriptures actually say about that "spirit of antichrist", and when "it" actually came, and how "it" has already successfully deceived many, and how it has practiced and prospered in the world as is also written.

In the book of Daniel we are given the prophecy of the 4th and final beast, and the little horn. Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another "little horn", before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, "in" this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

And this "little horn" is also shown here in Daniel 8:9-12 9 And out of one of them came forth a "little horn", which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.10 And "it" waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and "it" cast down some of the host and of stars to the ground , and stamped upon them.11 Yea, "he" magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and "it"cast down the truth to the ground; and "it" practised, and prospered.

First thing notice, the little horn is often calledit”, next thing notice itwaxed great "even to the host of heaven". No single evil man has waxed great, "even to the host of heaven". And now thirdly, and most importantly, is “it” "cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground".

Again, no single evil man figure has cast down the angels of God (stars) to the ground. But we do have scriptural proof just who did, and how he did it; and even when this occurred. Notice below "how" the great Red Dragon draws away the stars of heaven, and casts them to the ground.

Revelation 12:3-5 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4 And "his tail" drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This verse shows the connection with the prophecy of Daniel and the little hornit (and "the tail" of the red Dragon) which cast down some of the host and stars to the ground. This verse also confirms the
timing of just when this casting out of Satan would happen; as the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne is none other than Jesus Christ.

We also see confirmation of this casting out of Satan in Revelation 12:7-97 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This confirms the casting out of Satan (prince of this world) and the place of their sanctuary also being cast down, as confirmed in the above verses in Daniel 8:11. I’ll get back to the little horn and tail of the Dragon in a bit, but let’s first confirm by Jesus words and the apostles what we have so far.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 “And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” Jesus also said the Prince of this world is judged in John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. And again in John 14:30 “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” (prophecy of the coming of antichrist spirit)

And so again when is Satan judged, cast out, and when does he come?
John 12:31 "Now" is the judgment of this world: "now shall the prince of this world be cast out".
And when Jesus said "now", he meant now! Not some 1,990 years or so later.

Alright, we have scriptural proof to confirm this, and Jesus’ own testimony to confirm this, and now the apostles testimony of the coming of antichrist "spirit". (not a man)

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, "even now are there many antichrists"; whereby we know that "it is the last time".

1 John 4:3 And "every spirit" that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is "that spirit of antichrist", whereof ye have heard that "it"should come; and even now already is "it" in the world

2 John 1:7 For "many deceivers" are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an "antichrist".

Note, John says nothing about a single man being called “Antichrist”, but rather he tells us antichrist is "a spirit" which works in "many". (many deceivers) And also how this spirit called "it" was already in the world when he wrote those words.

This spirit is that little horn called it in Daniel 8:12 which also "casts the truth to the ground". The reason being is "that spirit" is of the Devil, and the Devil is the father of "lies". John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh "a lie", he speaketh of his own: for he is "a liar", and the father of "it". ( "it" is the spirit of lies, aka the spirit of antichrist)

Which brings us to the little horn (which is "the tail" of the red Dragon) who drew away some of the host and stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. (as we saw in Daniel 8:10 and Rev 12:4) But first we must understand what "the tail" of the Red Dragon represents, which is explained here in Isaiah 9:15 “The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and "the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

So "the tail" of the Dragon represents "the false prophet spirit" (spirit of antichrist) which teaches lies, and draws people away from the Truth. The false prophet image is shown here in Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This false prophet image may look to many like a lamb (like the outward image of the Lamb of God) but his doctrine proves what "spirit" he is truly of; because he "speaks as a dragon". (= speaking lies) We are warned in Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

So this spirit working in many deceivers may come in the name of Christ, and even portray that same visible outward image,(sheep’s clothing) but their doctrine proves they are truly of the Dragon. (speaking lies)

Jesus said in Matthew 24:5 “For "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.” And also in Luke 21:8 “And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.” So again, we see "many deceivers" who will put on that outward lamb image, but those that know Christ’s voice shall also know they speak like a red Dragon. (speaking lies in hypocrisy)

Also we read in Revelation 13:13 “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, So these false prophets will work wonders, but note the last part of that verse “in the sight of men”, which means in the eyes of men they will be great wonders. But we are told in the next verse that he “deceives them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles”

So they are "false" miracles(or even "lying "wonders) 2 Thessalonians 2:9 “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,” Jesus said at the judgment many would say they prophesied in his name and cast out devils and did many other wonderful works in his name; but Jesus said he did not know them and that they were really "workers of iniquity". (= the workings of Satan)

Alright, before I get back to the “eyes of men” part, let’s confirm again how there were to be "many false prophets" doing signs and wonders. Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise "false Christs", and "false prophets", and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mark 13:22 “For "false Christs and false prophets" shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

And again here in 1 John 4:1 “Beloved, believe not "every spirit", but try "the spirits" whether they are of God: because "many false prophets" are gone out into the world.” So that confirms without a doubt by many verses of scripture that there would be "many false prophets" who would be of that same spirit of
antichrist showing signs and lying wonders in the sight of men.

Which brings us back to why “in the sight of men” is mentioned in that verse. The sight is how one sees things, or perceives things, and even understands things. That is why we saw in the little horn in Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were "eyes like the eyes of man", and a mouth speaking great things.”

This is the sign of the carnally minded man who judges things based on "outward appearances". The Lord told Samuel in 1 Samuel 16:7 “But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: "for the Lord seeth not as man seeth"; for man looketh on the "outward appearance", but the Lord looketh on the heart.”

Job asked of the Lord in Job 10:4 Hast thou "eyes of flesh"? or seest thou "as man seeth?" As Jesus told the carnally minded men in his day John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." Because the Lord does not see things as men see things Isaiah 11:3 “And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: "and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes", neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:”

This judging after the flesh (outwardly) is what the firstborn nature in man does, because he also is "carnally minded" and he only knows what he knows "naturally." And so having "the eyes of man" to see, they still do not perceive the spiritual things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But "the natural man" receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are "spiritually discerned.”

Jeremiah 5:21 “Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

It is those elect of God who have been given the "eyes of understanding" (7 eyes of the Lord) with their eyes being enlightened by the Holy Spirit of God which shall not be deceived.

Ephesians 1:17-1817 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened"; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

People need to have their eyes anointed with eyesalve so they can see ------>>>>> Revelation 3:18

May the Lord give you eyes to see, and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying in God's Word. Peace and God bless.

Active
In the book of Kings we are given an example where God sends forth a single lying spirit to be in the mouths of many false prophets.

1 Kings 22:20-23​

King James Version​

20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.”

Loyal
To cut a long story short the "anti-Christ" [666] is the papacy and the Roman Catholic church > Mystery Babylon.
For he maketh war against the saints - that is Rome who has slaughtered millions to uphold her worldly power and corruption.
And even today most Protestant and Orthodox churches are children of Rome continuing to deny the truth of the Pentecostal gospel written in our New Testaments.

Revelation 18:3 For by the wine of the wrath of her fornication all the nations are fallen, and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth waxed rich by the power of her luxury.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues:
5 for her sins are heaped up even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Active
He will be of Middle Eastern origin.
He will make his appearance in world politics and will rise quickly.
He will be highly intelligent and charismatic.
He is NOT Donald Trump, Desantis, or anyone the Left hates and calls "racist, nazi, bigot, homophobe, ttransphobe, etc.

Loyal
I hear a lot of people these days talking about the coming of "the man" called “Antichrist.” As if he is a single man figure yet to come in the future who is going to set up some new world order and stamp his followers with a 666 tattoo, or implant a microchip in their forehead or in their right hand. Sounds like a Hollywood movie to me.

But I believe what many fail to understand is….the antichrist "spirit" has already come, as was also prophesied in scripture, and is confirmed by both Jesus and the apostles. So instead of taking others word for it, let us see just what the scriptures actually say about that "spirit of antichrist", and when "it" actually came, and how "it" has already successfully deceived many, and how it has practiced and prospered in the world as is also written.

In the book of Daniel we are given the prophecy of the 4th and final beast, and the little horn. Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another "little horn", before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, "in" this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

And this "little horn" is also shown here in Daniel 8:9-12 9 And out of one of them came forth a "little horn", which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.10 And "it" waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and "it" cast down some of the host and of stars to the ground , and stamped upon them.11 Yea, "he" magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and "it"cast down the truth to the ground; and "it" practised, and prospered.

First thing notice, the little horn is often calledit”, next thing notice itwaxed great "even to the host of heaven". No single evil man has waxed great, "even to the host of heaven". And now thirdly, and most importantly, is “it” "cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground".

Again, no single evil man figure has cast down the angels of God (stars) to the ground. But we do have scriptural proof just who did, and how he did it; and even when this occurred. Notice below "how" the great Red Dragon draws away the stars of heaven, and casts them to the ground.

Revelation 12:3-5 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4 And "his tail" drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This verse shows the connection with the prophecy of Daniel and the little hornit (and "the tail" of the red Dragon) which cast down some of the host and stars to the ground. This verse also confirms the
timing
of just when this casting out of Satan would happen; as the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne is none other than Jesus Christ.

We also see confirmation of this casting out of Satan in Revelation 12:7-97 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This confirms the casting out of Satan (prince of this world) and the place of their sanctuary also being cast down, as confirmed in the above verses in Daniel 8:11. I’ll get back to the little horn and tail of the Dragon in a bit, but let’s first confirm by Jesus words and the apostles what we have so far.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 “And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” Jesus also said the Prince of this world is judged in John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. And again in John 14:30 “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” (prophecy of the coming of antichrist spirit)

And so again when is Satan judged, cast out, and when does he come?
John 12:31 "Now" is the judgment of this world: "now shall the prince of this world be cast out".
And when Jesus said "now", he meant now! Not some 1,990 years or so later.

Alright, we have scriptural proof to confirm this, and Jesus’ own testimony to confirm this, and now the apostles testimony of the coming of antichrist "spirit". (not a man)

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, "even now are there many antichrists"; whereby we know that "it is the last time".

1 John 4:3 And "every spirit" that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is "that spirit of antichrist", whereof ye have heard that "it"should come; and even now already is "it" in the world

2 John 1:7 For "many deceivers" are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an "antichrist".

Note, John says nothing about a single man being called “Antichrist”, but rather he tells us antichrist is "a spirit" which works in "many". (many deceivers) And also how this spirit called "it" was already in the world when he wrote those words.

This spirit is that little horn called it in Daniel 8:12 which also "casts the truth to the ground". The reason being is "that spirit" is of the Devil, and the Devil is the father of "lies". John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh "a lie", he speaketh of his own: for he is "a liar", and the father of "it". ( "it" is the spirit of lies, aka the spirit of antichrist)

Which brings us to the little horn (which is "the tail" of the red Dragon) who drew away some of the host and stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. (as we saw in Daniel 8:10 and Rev 12:4) But first we must understand what "the tail" of the Red Dragon represents, which is explained here in Isaiah 9:15 “The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and "the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

So "the tail" of the Dragon represents "the false prophet spirit" (spirit of antichrist) which teaches lies, and draws people away from the Truth. The false prophet image is shown here in Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This false prophet image may look to many like a lamb (like the outward image of the Lamb of God) but his doctrine proves what "spirit" he is truly of; because he "speaks as a dragon". (= speaking lies) We are warned in Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

So this spirit working in many deceivers may come in the name of Christ, and even portray that same visible outward image,(sheep’s clothing) but their doctrine proves they are truly of the Dragon. (speaking lies)

Jesus said in Matthew 24:5 “For "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.” And also in Luke 21:8 “And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for "many" shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.” So again, we see "many deceivers" who will put on that outward lamb image, but those that know Christ’s voice shall also know they speak like a red Dragon. (speaking lies in hypocrisy)

Also we read in Revelation 13:13 “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, So these false prophets will work wonders, but note the last part of that verse “in the sight of men”, which means in the eyes of men they will be great wonders. But we are told in the next verse that he “deceives them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles”

So they are "false" miracles(or even "lying "wonders) 2 Thessalonians 2:9 “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,” Jesus said at the judgment many would say they prophesied in his name and cast out devils and did many other wonderful works in his name; but Jesus said he did not know them and that they were really "workers of iniquity". (= the workings of Satan)

Alright, before I get back to the “eyes of men” part, let’s confirm again how there were to be "many false prophets" doing signs and wonders. Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise "false Christs", and "false prophets", and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mark 13:22 “For "false Christs and false prophets" shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

And again here in 1 John 4:1 “Beloved, believe not "every spirit", but try "the spirits" whether they are of God: because "many false prophets" are gone out into the world.” So that confirms without a doubt by many verses of scripture that there would be "many false prophets" who would be of that same spirit of
antichrist showing signs and lying wonders in the sight of men.

Which brings us back to why “in the sight of men” is mentioned in that verse. The sight is how one sees things, or perceives things, and even understands things. That is why we saw in the little horn in Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were "eyes like the eyes of man", and a mouth speaking great things.”

This is the sign of the carnally minded man who judges things based on "outward appearances". The Lord told Samuel in 1 Samuel 16:7 “But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: "for the Lord seeth not as man seeth"; for man looketh on the "outward appearance", but the Lord looketh on the heart.”

Job asked of the Lord in Job 10:4 Hast thou "eyes of flesh"? or seest thou "as man seeth?" As Jesus told the carnally minded men in his day John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." Because the Lord does not see things as men see things Isaiah 11:3 “And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: "and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes", neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:”

This judging after the flesh (outwardly) is what the firstborn nature in man does, because he also is "carnally minded" and he only knows what he knows "naturally." And so having "the eyes of man" to see, they still do not perceive the spiritual things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But "the natural man" receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are "spiritually discerned.”

Jeremiah 5:21 “Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

It is those elect of God who have been given the "eyes of understanding" (7 eyes of the Lord) with their eyes being enlightened by the Holy Spirit of God which shall not be deceived.

Ephesians 1:17-1817 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened"; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

People need to have their eyes anointed with eyesalve so they can see ------>>>>> Revelation 3:18

May the Lord give you eyes to see, and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying in God's Word. Peace and God bless.
I like your post 1 and post 2 .

And we know, That Jesus within His “Deity” He Can speak To, From and see and be in “The Future Indicative and Past Indicative” from where He stands
For that Future can be in The now. .

Not attacking here, but I think you understand. No need to reply

Active
I would remind all, that our battle is not against a flesh and blood man.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Active
Unless part of that is embodied in people who are actively trying to harm and kill people. We have every right to stop that evil by any means necessary.

Active
For that Future can be in The now. .

Not attacking here, but I think you understand. No need to reply
Oh but I do need to reply, as the Holy Spirit requires it of me. To suggest Jesus did not mean “now” when referring to the casting down of Satan to earth is foolishness.

It is the same as saying Jesus was not crucified at the present time ( the now) that Jesus said He was to be put to death and resurrected. As I showed by scripture, this casting down of Satan to earth had to do with the timing of Jesus’ death and resurrection.

If you understood, you would know why Jesus’ death and resurrection resulted in the casting out of Satan from heaven and down to earth as a part of Satan’s judgment, and also the judgment of this evil world.

Surely you can see the foolishness of one who would say that Jesus’ death and resurrection is yet future? In the same way I see the foolishness of those who say the antichrist spirit has not yet come, but is yet future.

Prove all doctrine by the words of God, not by the fanciful imaginations of men.

Active
Unless part of that is embodied in people who are actively trying to harm and kill people. We have every right to stop that evil by any means necessary.
The spirit of the Devil ( spirit of antichrist) works “in” many flesh and blood men. You could kill all the men you want, but it would not kill “the spirit” of the Devil.

This is why it is written that our battle is not against flesh and blood, neither are the weapons of warfare carnal.

Active
Who is able to make war with him?

I saw a beast rise up out of the sea….Psalm 104:25-26 “So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.” ( The waters which I saw, were many people, multitudes, nations, and tongues)

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Job 41 “Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?” (Whosoever sins is the servant of sin.)

A covenant with death….Isaiah 28:15, Isaiah 28:18 Wages of sin is death…worshipping the red Dragon is serving his desire= sin.

“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” ( the sea of iniquity= the red sea)

Romans 7:23 “But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (in your patience you possess your soul)

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?”

Our battle is not against flesh and blood.

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds, 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”

Who can make war with him?

“The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.” …33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.” (Revelation 9:11)

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 9:11 “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. =Destroyer=Destruction

Ecclesiastes 9:18 “Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

He makes war with the saints....

James 4:1 “From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?”

1 Peter 2:11 “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Who will make war with him?

Revelation 17:14 “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Isaiah 27:1 “In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.”

Revelation 20:2 “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Be not overcome by the evil one, nor be brought into the captivity and bondage of sin. But rather overcome evil, and the evil one, by the faith of Jesus Christ

Loyal
Oh but I do need to reply, as the Holy Spirit requires it of me. To suggest Jesus did not mean “now” when referring to the casting down of Satan to earth is foolishness.

It is the same as saying Jesus was not crucified at the present time ( the now) that Jesus said He was to be put to death and resurrected. As I showed by scripture, this casting down of Satan to earth had to do with the timing of Jesus’ death and resurrection.

If you understood, you would know why Jesus’ death and resurrection resulted in the casting out of Satan from heaven and down to earth as a part of Satan’s judgment, and also the judgment of this evil world.

Surely you can see the foolishness of one who would say that Jesus’ death and resurrection is yet future? In the same way I see the foolishness of those who say the antichrist spirit has not yet come, but is yet future.

Prove all doctrine by the words of God, not by the fanciful imaginations of men.
I will say this again I am not Attacking,

So are you saying that grammar in the Original copied Manuscript or in The many different “Translated, Translations of The Original Text is Not Inspired By GOD?
Of All the Languages of this world of The Translated Text of “Holy Scripture”

I know The Chapters and Verse numbers are not Inspired by GOD.

But The “Grammar is Not To be Considered “GOD’s Word.

I do believe That “Grammar” in The WORD of GOD is GODLY inspired by GOD.
And Not to be ignore and cast of as off as if it is some kind of “Dross” cast away from Gold.

Jesus have even said these Words:

Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The Parakletos will not go against it self or Deny what He Inspired to be written. GOD cannot Deny HIMSELF.:pensive: The Triune GOD is One.

Grammar is From GOD.

“you tell them!”

“I AM who I AM”!

Last edited:
Loyal
I will say this again I am not Attacking,

So are you saying that grammar in the Original copied Manuscript or in The many different “Translated, Translations of The Original Text is Not Inspired By GOD?
Of All the Languages of this world of The Translated Text of “Holy Scripture”

I know The Chapters and Verse numbers are not Inspired by GOD.

But The “Grammar is Not To be Considered “GOD’s Word.

I do believe That “Grammar” in The WORD of GOD is GODLY inspired by GOD.
And Not to be ignore and cast of as off as if it is some kind of “Dross” cast away from Gold.

Jesus have even said these Words:

Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The Parakletos will not go against it self or Deny what He Inspired to be written. GOD cannot Deny HIMSELF.:pensive: The Triune GOD is One.

Grammar is From GOD.

“you tell them!”

“I AM who I AM”!.
And It had a Period, at The End of That “Statement”

And if I could only give a Ghetto Aroma of That Statement in The Common man’s Language “The Hebrew Tense”I would Be Band!

PS. And all The Women would be yelling “Foul, Foul”!

Loyal
So many Christians not all, want The “The Parakletos” to be “Feminize”.

It was a good reason in the old worship type settings in the Temple of GOD or Tabernacles, “women” could not worship together with men.

Inwhich not to offend many, let many come to their own conclusions, through “Internet” multitudes of declarations and be satisfied.

Active
So are you saying …
This is how the straw man argument is built, by suggesting something is said by another, when it is not.
that grammar in the Original copied Manuscript or in The many different “Translated, Translations of The Original Text is Not Inspired By GOD?
A person can be a scholar in the Hebrew, or Greek, or English language and still not understand the spiritual things of God.

Some are ever learning, but still not able to come to the knowledge of the Truth.

Loyal
This is how the straw man argument is built, by suggesting something is said by another, when it is not.

A person can be a scholar in the Hebrew, or Greek, or English language and still not understand the spiritual things of God.

Some are ever learning, but still not able to come to the knowledge of the Truth.
For get it ok, I was not even trying to address “Theological Thought Patterns.

But only The Simplicity in “Christ”.

Sorry about my reply.

I back down. :pensive:

Active
To cut a long story short the "anti-Christ" [666] is the papacy and the Roman Catholic church > Mystery Babylon.
For he maketh war against the saints - that is Rome who has slaughtered millions to uphold her worldly power and corruption.
And even today most Protestant and Orthodox churches are children of Rome continuing to deny the truth of the Pentecostal gospel written in our New Testaments.
The spirit of antichrist is the spirit of the Devil, which has been around since the beginning, as the Devil is the father of “it”.

“It” is the “covering spirit” that bruises (darkens) the head (the mind) of the serpents seed, as was shown in the beginning.

This spirit of antichrist called “it” is also why the world cannot receive the Spirit of Truth.

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because “it”seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

Loyal
The spirit of antichrist is the spirit of the Devil, which has been around since the beginning, as the Devil is the father of “it”.
That may well be but the anti-Christ is also described as being a man.
There are children of God and there are children of Satan.
Satan uses human beings and worldly institutions to carry out his opposition to the gospel of salvation, and in Christian history and faith there is none to compare with the destruction wrought by
the church of Rome with her usurping of the authority of God replaced by the authority of the Papacy.
And as a consequence of Rome's war against the Pentecostal gospel of the early church pretty well all other "Christian" options are against fulfilling the Pentecostal faith and doctrine of the NT church.

Jude 1:17 But YE beloved, remember the words spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 that they said to you, In the last time mockers shall be, walking after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These are they who make separations, having only soul, not having Spirit.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,
21 keep yourselves in God’s love, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And on some have mercy, who are in doubt; and
23 save, snatching them out of fire; and on some have mercy with fear; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Active
That may well be but the anti-Christ is also described as being a man.
Nowhere in scripture is the antichrist spirit shown as being a single man figure that is yet to come.
There are children of God and there are children of Satan.
Right, and both are influenced by a single spirit. The children of God are influenced by the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth. The children of the Devil are influenced by the Devils spirit, which is the spirit of lies, or spirit of antichrist.
Satan uses human beings and worldly institutions to carry out his opposition
Yes, starting with Cain killing Abel
and in Christian history and faith there is none to compare with the destruction wrought by
the church of Rome with her usurping of the authority of God replaced by the authority of the Papacy.
It is the children of the “flesh” that persecute and kill God’s children born of His Spirit, all throughout history.

Galatians 4:29
But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Loyal
It is the children of the “flesh” that persecute and kill God’s children born of His Spirit, all throughout history.
But Revelation and 1John are not about what people have done throughout all history, they are specifically about the gospel age.
And in regards to the history of Christianity it is Rome and the Papacy that fulfill the warnings and condemnation in Revelation.
1John is more likely to be about the rise of alternative [preaching another gospel] doctrines by those claiming to be of the way, such as Gnosticism.

Nowhere in scripture is the antichrist spirit shown as being a single man figure that is yet to come.
Yes Revelation prophesises the coming of such - but from our time this has happened in the past - the fall of the imperial Roman Empire and the rise of the Holy Roman Empire.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet as a bear’s, and his mouth as a lion’s mouth, and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his stroke of death was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;
4 and they worshipped the dragon, because he gave the authority to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? and who can war with him?
5 and a mouth was given him, speaking great things and blasphemies; and authority was given him to continue forty and two months.

This is a great description of what the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy have become. A new Rome healed from the fall of the old imperial Rome.
From Caesar to Pontus Maximus - one bishop to rule them all !
And if you need further confirmation about this look at the great schism of 1054 between the Latin Church and the Eastern church with their Patriarchs.
Daniel 2:40 And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things. And like iron that crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41 And as you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom, but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the soft clay.

Loyal
Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.