• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Healing

Staff Member
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. (Malachi 4:2)

Rejoice in the sun's warming rays and remember the comforting power of the Lord of Hosts. Rapture in the healing regeneration of the Son and revel in His effective resurrection. Skip and dance, O son of redemption, and find your joy in the way of righteousness!

BLB

Staff Member
Greetings,

The LORD brought this Word to me in prayer last night , praying for a dear Brother who has been over a month in coma and it strengthened my prayer with encouragement and now seeing it here I am refreshed and He has answered another prayer that He will confirm all I hear from Him as a witness that He is the One Who leads me.
So, thank you for being faithful in posting this today, Brother.

Healing in His wings.

Bless you ....><>

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. (Malachi 4:2)

Staff Member
Alleluia!
For He is faithful!
Amen!
Praying for this brother. In the name of Jesus Christ.