• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Comforter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)

Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit. He describes Him as the Counselor or Paraclete (the One that comes alongside to encourage). The Holy Spirit is sent from the Father (in Jesus' name) and one of His ministry is to teach us all things and to remind us of what Christ has told us.

BLB

Loyal
So then along with that verse let us also consider this one:

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." II Tim 2:15

Staff Member
Just so my dear brother.
"Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15
So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah,[fn] do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.” John 21:15

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Christ4Ever Devotionals 6
Christ4Ever Devotionals 2