• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Blessing

Staff Member
Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:10)

May all believers take great heart in this amazing promise of joy and glory! Just as our Lord was persecuted, so we will be persecuted. It is a guarantee! However, we suffer with the knowledge of the beautiful hope of inheriting the kingdom of heaven and residing with our heavenly Father in all His glory. To consider His greatness only causes us to sing of His righteousness!

BLB

Loyal
I know what you're saying here, but I'm not sure I always consider being persecuted a "blessing". :)

Staff Member
Difficult to willingly/knowingly enter into the den of lions. At least without be fortified with His Word prior to doing so!
Much less count it a blessing!

I guess there is a reason He doesn't give anymore then what we can handle as it pertains to temptation (1 Cor 10:13), but won't that also be the case of trials & tribulations?

Thanks for your input brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
On the other hand, I've noticed He rarely asks my permission before putting me in the midst of the storm. :)

Staff Member
So, true!
In many of us it requires a different kind of influence to stimulate growth.
While keeping in mind that its to His good purpose and our good that we face them, standing.
Even though we are not part of the planning stages! :)