• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Praying to God for a miracle

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I humbly ask for your assistance in prayer. I had took several medical test to rule out a certain illness. The initial results were good (with God's mercy). Next week ill be getting the result of my final test. Im praying that its also has a good result. A not so good result would really ruin my life, my family and our future. I feel so scared. Please do pray for me..

Thank you

Loyal
Dan, before you can help your family you need to get in right standings with God. I noticed you said you were not "born again" in your bio. The best way to help yourself and your family is you need to be saved!! How does someone do that?

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You might say, I do not have the faith to get saved. Yes, faith is required, but you do not come up with the faith at all, it comes by "hearing the Word of God" (Romans 10:17)

All you need to do is "make the choice you want to be saved"!!!!

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,

God gives you the needed faith to believe, so all you have to do is choose you to want it!!

Since faith comes by hearing the word of God I highly recommend you read Romans 10:9-10 out loud and then tell God you believe that he raised Jesus Christ from the dead, and you desire to be washed from your sins by his blood.

If you do this, God will give you a new "heart", and he will put a new "Spirit" within and he will cause you to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes. (Eze 36: 25-27) Fear is the enemy of God, and God will not give you a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and of a sound mind. (2 Tim 1:7)

You will never the same person if you do this!!!!

Active
Hello Brothers and Sisters. I humbly ask for your assistance in prayer. I had took several medical test to rule out a certain illness. The initial results were good (with God's mercy). Next week ill be getting the result of my final test. Im praying that its also has a good result. A not so good result would really ruin my life, my family and our future. I feel so scared. Please do pray for me..

Thank you

Hi @DAN13LR, i will continuo to pray for you. But know that Our God is merciful God and He is a faithful no matter what situation we are in.

As you acknowledge Him as Your Healer and Savior, please continuo to seek Him and the Promise that He has for you in His Word and put your faith on Him.

Bless you. I am also from the Philippines.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭

Loyal
Im a Roman Catholic. Im sorry to ask for help
Dan, I was raised in the Roman Cathiloc Church while growing up. Nobody during that time told me the things that I have shown you in this post. Salvation is only by one way, and now you have been shown the information you need to make that decision. It is now up to you to decide.

Just got the result of my test today.. It's a miracle..im so full of joy that im spechless.. To God be the glory.. Thank you @ bro.bear @ curtis and sister @ jellani.

Loyal
Just got the result of my test today.. It's a miracle..im so full of joy that im spechless.. To God be the glory.. Thank you @ bro.bear @ curtis and sister @ jellani.

Praise the Lord, that awesome, I to was raised a catholic, and what Brother @Curtis posted is very important, as I never new what it meant to be born again growing up catholic.

Praise be to God thanks for updating us