• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayers needed.

Hello everyone!

I haven't been online on here much lately but I really need to be more active, will definitely be trying harder.

I've a 3 year old boy who is a huge blessing and I couldn't be more thankful, my husband and I have been trying for a second for a while now with no success. It's been disheartening and davestating to go through this and I'm not coping very well, but I'm trying to read the bible everyday and remember God's promises to me.

This is a very personal thing to share online, I'm ashamed of my infertility especially that very few of our family members know, but I know prayers can move mountains and I need prayer warriors. I've a few health issues that concern me and I'm not sure if that's related or not.

Please pray that God would heal me physically and psychologically from anything that would cause problems trying to conceive, and that He would bless me with more children.

Thank you all so much, Merry Christmas and wishing you a wonderful new year!

Loyal
Are you positive it is your fault? It takes three to make a child, God, and a mother and father. Please dont assume you are infertile until a doctor proclaims you so. Perhaps there are things going on now that makes it best that you not have another child at this time. Only God knows for sure. I would be glad to pray for you and your situation. Yet if it is God's will, it will happen.

Loyal
Praying for your situation. Our God is able in every situation to bring about His purpose. Line up with Him and you cannot lose.

Staff Member
@Property Of God
Praying for you and yours.
Always remember that it is in His time and not our own. His timing is perfect. Ours not so much.
So stay faithful and know He hears you and will do what is best for those who love Him. Meaning you and yours!
It is with that certainty that you should be comforted and wait upon His will to be done in and through you as one of His precious Children.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Administrator
Staff Member
Praying Nermeen. God can fix anything, so don't be disheartened. You're not broken. In His timing, His will.

Thank you everyone who prayed or even just thought of me. I've been praying that God would bless me with more faith and patience as somehow I tend to forget about both whenever I'm discouraged. I will keep you updated!

Thank you, and God bless you!

Loyal
Thank you everyone who prayed or even just thought of me. I've been praying that God would bless me with more faith and patience as somehow I tend to forget about both whenever I'm discouraged. I will keep you updated!

Thank you, and God bless you!
Its our nature to lack in patience and faith when discouraged. God truly understands, He has seen it countless times and He loves us not only despite it, but it only encourages Him to work with us even more to gain our trust. We (as in me too) don't deserve the abundant love He has for us, but it sure it heart warming!!!

Thank you brother, I should have shared this earlier but the devil kept whispering into my ears that I shouldn't ask for prayers over this, it was really out of my comfort zone but I'm glad I found a little courage and did it anyway.

This flaw or weakness can be used for God's glory and I completely believe in this. God Has done just wonderful things in my life and in the lives of my family so I should keep my eyes on the cross and remember His good work and His love. Just gotta remind myself every day, sometimes, every hour.

Staff Member
Greetings sister @Property Of God

The Lord''s will and His timing in your life is perfect.
He knows all your needs and He will provide.

Keep looking up, keep praising Him.
Thank Him for the dear family you have thus far
Rejoice in His love

The devil may whisper his evil lies and cause you to doubt and disbelieve but he is a liar and a looser and has no right to you.

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
James 1:2-4

All the way my Savior leads me;
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav’nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate’er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well,

All the way my Savior leads me,
Cheers each winding path I tread,
Gives me grace for every trial,