• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

prayers needed!!!!

I just received a phone call from my mom and she told me something that is very upsetting to me. A woman my mother knows from work who is 44 and has three children from the ages of 7 to 12 ( I think) has found out she is pregnant and is talking about having an abortion. The father of this baby says that the baby needs to be aborted and then will say the baby is a gift from God. He keeps changing his mind. She is convinced that she can have one (an abortion) with-out an "bad " feelings, but cant carry a baby for 9 months and give it away. I have opened my house to this baby if she will just carry it to term. Please brothers and sisters help me in prayer for this little one! It does not matter where the baby lives once it is born I just want it to live. Thank you so much brothers and sisters Your sister in Christ Bobbie

Jesuslovesu,

Me and my family will be praying for this Family and the baby. God has a plan for this baby. Please keep us posted. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. GBU sister
Jessid9

Bobbie let us know when you have any news ok ...praying! :love:

My door is wide open too!

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Jesuslovesu said:
I just received a phone call from my mom and she told me something that is very upsetting to me. A woman my mother knows from work who is 44 and has three children from the ages of 7 to 12 ( I think) has found out she is pregnant and is talking about having an abortion. The father of this baby says that the baby needs to be aborted and then will say the baby is a gift from God. He keeps changing his mind. She is convinced that she can have one (an abortion) with-out an "bad " feelings, but cant carry a baby for 9 months and give it away. I have opened my house to this baby if she will just carry it to term. Please brothers and sisters help me in prayer for this little one! It does not matter where the baby lives once it is born I just want it to live. Thank you so much brothers and sisters Your sister in Christ Bobbie

Hi, Bobbie!

I am praying.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Last edited:
you have my prayers too sis,you show an incredible christian spirit in offering this infant a home,you do not just know the word you live it,God Bless.

I want to thank you all so much and I will keep you all up to date. My mom told me today that the lady has changed her way of thinking alittle because my mom told her that we would do whatever we could to keep that baby alive. So please keep praying and thank you!

Let's all agree together to dedicate that precious baby to God right now. May nothing other than God's Blessings be a part of his life...from this very point on. Jesuslovesu, your witness has already made a difference - praise God it can do even more than it has already!!!

Wow, I read this thread and all the replies, and I cried a little. This is a sad situation, but God knows what to do!
sister, you have a sweet spirit about you, and what you offered for that baby made it beautiful. God bless you sister, I am praying!

I have sad news to report... first though I want to thank everyone who prayed thank you very much. I was informed today that she miscarried ( It is not for me to judge if she is lying or not .) I am thankful that the baby is home and safe but sad at the same time. Please brothers and sisters continue to pray for this woman as I am sure that there are emotional hurts involved. I ask that we remember the other babies whose lives are taken by someone's choice.

Thank you again and God bless!

Jesuslovesu, my heart goes out to you and this troubled woman. This situation is very sad, but God is sovereign and all is to his glory. I will be thinking of you and her and praying.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Jesuslovesu said:
I have sad news to report... first though I want to thank everyone who prayed thank you very much. I was informed today that she miscarried ( It is not for me to judge if she is lying or not .) I am thankful that the baby is home and safe but sad at the same time. Please brothers and sisters continue to pray for this woman as I am sure that there are emotional hurts involved. I ask that we remember the other babies whose lives are taken by someone's choice.

Thank you again and God bless!

Hi, Jesuslovesu!

I am praying!

LOVE to YOU!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"