• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi guys I need prayer... a member of my family whom we helped bring to the love of Christ I am certain is going through some vicious demonic attack. He was recently baptized, but since then he has renounced his faith, the church, and is spreading vicious rumours and untruths about us. I think he is very mentally unbalanced (he had a breakdown some years ago) but it is clear that the devil is getting to him. please pray for him and for all those going through the same scenario xXxX

Loyal
I pray the Lords will be done with this family member and the family as well, so that glory to the Lord would be magnified!

Hi guys I need prayer... a member of my family whom we helped bring to the love of Christ I am certain is going through some vicious demonic attack. He was recently baptized, but since then he has renounced his faith, the church, and is spreading vicious rumours and untruths about us. I think he is very mentally unbalanced (he had a breakdown some years ago) but it is clear that the devil is getting to him. please pray for him and for all those going through the same scenario xXxX
Lord Almighty we ask ,
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
In Jesus name we ask Amen.

Active
Amen,standing in agreement with these prayers and thanking God that he is faithful to complete that good work he began in this
one.

Another prayer from another brother goes out to you my friend.
Goodluck with your struggle to help him/her gain the wisdom to understand.