• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayers for tormented Talk Jesus sister

Staff Member
Dear Brothers and Sisters in our Beloved Lord Jesus Christ,

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace Heb 4:16

I am making a request on behalf of our sister Yeshualives. She has recently posted a request for prayers....but was unable to express the depth of her despair. Please join with me in lifting her up to the throne of grace.....

She is currently struggling with awful mental health problems that are leaving her desparate and scared. She is troubled day and night with voices in her head which lead her to believe that she may not be saved.

She feels that she is unable to cope for much longer. She is not sleeping well and feels exhausted.

Please pray that Yeshualives will know the love, joy and peace of the Lord in her heart..and that her doubts about her Salvation will disappear. That she will know that her Salvation is secure no matter how she feels.

Please pray that, in His will, the Lord Jesus will do a wonderful work of healing in her mind...and restore her to a good measure of health.

Many thanks dear readers for your prayers for this tormented sister.

Thank you precious Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers

Blessings in His wonderful name

Julia

His ears are open to their prayers 1 Peter 3:12

I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken: and will strengthen that which was sick Ezekiel 34:16

Last edited:

jas

i pray for this dear sister to know God's love, joy and peace and to know without a shadow of a doubt that she is saved. In the strong Name of Jesus I pray.
Cover her with your precious Blood Lord, You did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love and peace.
Amen.

I stand in agreement with all prayers going up to the throne room of Grace in Jesus name for our sister Yeshualives

Father I lay her on my altar of prayer and send up to you my love offering for this sister of mine that you created before the creation of this world. I declare your pure Word over her that she has the mind of Christ YES SHE DOES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I release your word by faith in Jesus that my sister has been Justified and cleansed by the Blood of the Lamb that was slain for her, by the stripes of Jesus Christ she IS healed. All ungodly strongholds are broken in Jesus name and God is the stronghold of her life, You are her Rock, her deliverer, her refuge, her fortress, the lover of her soul. Whom the son has set free is FREE INDEED and my sister is Free of ALL torment in Jesus name, she has a spirit of Love Power and a Sound mind.

Jesus is her shepherd, He MAKES her lie down in green pastures and leads her beside quiet waters, Jesus RESTORES HER SOUL and leads her in the paths of righteousness for His names sake. Glory to God for deliverance, anoint her Father to overflowing in Jesus wonderful name above all names - amen

Lord I praise your everlasting love for Yeshualives, thank you for your mercy on her soul, thank you Jesus thank you Jesus you ARE THE GREATEST.

Yeshualives, the old has gone the new has come, YOU ARE A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN

Staff Member
Yes, may the wonder of His love pour abundantly upon our sister and so deliver her from the oppression of the enemy, and may we all rejoice together in the mighty hand of God, in Jesus Christ the Lord, showing mercy and favour to our beloved sister as she cries out to Jesus and seeks only His voice to be heard in this life and the next...

let us begin by praising the Lord for He is able and He alone can deliver us from the hand of the fowler.. the enemy of our souls... and let us also liberally and with joyfilled hearts, give thanks for His faithfulness and righteousness, and the power of His glorious name...

thank you Jesus.. bless you Lord.

Thank you Julia for bringing this to attention for our prayers.

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Dear Brothers and Sisters in our Beloved Lord Jesus Christ,

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace Heb 4:16

I am making a request on behalf of our sister Yeshualives. She has recently posted a request for prayers....but was unable to express the depth of her despair. Please join with me in lifting her up to the throne of grace.....

She is currently struggling with awful mental health problems that are leaving her desparate and scared. She is troubled day and night with voices in her head which lead her to believe that she may not be saved.

She feels that she is unable to cope for much longer. She is not sleeping well and feels exhausted.

Please pray that Yeshualives will know the love, joy and peace of the Lord in her heart..and that her doubts about her Salvation will disappear. That she will know that her Salvation is secure no matter how she feels.

Please pray that, in His will, the Lord Jesus will do a wonderful work of healing in her mind...and restore her to a good measure of health.

Many thanks dear readers for your prayers for this tormented sister.

Thank you precious Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers

Blessings in His wonderful name

Julia

His ears are open to their prayers 1 Peter 3:12

I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken: and will strengthen that which was sick Ezekiel 34:16

Standing in prayer with you jskm.......Jesus is able to deliver us from all harm and despair.....In Jesus

Jesus, we pray in your name that all these tormenting voices of doubt are silenced; that they are rebuked and instead your assurance, peace, joy, love and comfort would be with her. Lord, shield our sister and surround her with your presence.

Dear Heavenly Father I pray for my sister that is being torment by these lying spirits, I rebuke them in the precious name of Jesus. Lord protect my sister and put a shield around about her until she is strong again and find the strength in you. Lord I pray for my sister to find peace that passes all understand and pray that she will find the healing that she needs at this time.
In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

Standing in agreement with all of you for prayer for our sister Yeshualives. May the Lord bless her with peace of mind, heart and soul. May she find rest in His arms and may He settle her mind and let her sleep. In Jesus name, Amen!!

Katzie

Staff Member
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul Acts 4:32

Thank you brothers and sisters in our beloved Lord for joining in prayer for our dear sister Yeshualives.

Let us continue to approach His throne believing in His powers to heal and restore ..that in the Lord's will, Yeshualives will return to good mental health.

Julia

Bear ye one anothers burdens Gal 2:6

By love serve one another Galatians 5:13

Active
"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

I love you Lord, in your word you said nothing can separate us from you. So right now I ask for my sister to feel that connection where ever she is, help her to know you are near. Lord give her a sound mind, remove all anxiety, silent the voices that torments her.

Let your Holy Spirit fill her right now, wash her in your blood.

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

Yes Lord strengthen her right now, give her peace, give her a new song to sing today Lord.

"The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace."
Psalm 29:11

We call you Healer, because by your stripes we are healed.

"The righteous cry, and the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."
Psalms 34:17

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
Psalms 147:3