• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayers for renewed health and strength

Staff Member
I would be very grateful for prayers. I have had three operations in the last year and my health has not been brilliant. I am constantly tired and lethargic but I have to keep going as I have a young family to support. This week I feel as if I am deteriorating again but I really do not want any more surgery as it terrifies me and means Im away from my little girls. I feel I really need strength to go on at the moment.
Thank you very much for taking time to read this.
Praying the Lord's richest blessing on you all.

Julia

Lord, you are our God the HEALER, may you touch sister Julia with your healing power. In Jesus name!

In prayers

abigya

Last edited:
Staff Member
Yes Lord, you are the healer, and we come to you Lord Jesus and seek your healing touch upon our dear sister Julia....
Lord, she asks for... Prayers for renewed health and strength..... so Lord we pray for her health to not only improve but to be retored to fullness in you and by you, as you indwell our sister Julia and are glorified in her good health, as a testimony Lord to your holy name, and Lord Jesus, you are the captain of our strength, the giver of joy in the Holy Ghost... the wonderful shepherd of our souls, and without you Lord Jesus we are nothing... and we need you so much Lord and Julia is seeking you... for your tender mercy and healing strengthening power....
yes, Lord... we call upon you now and praise you for all you are about to do....

bless you Lord and thank you..

and bless you Julia, in Jesus name...amen

Jesus is Lord and He is able.. let us all trust in Him now and rejoice with Julia as He sends His strength and healing to her now.

Bless you sister ....><>

Br. Bear

Staff Member
Thank you Abigya and Br. Bear for your kind prayers and words which I appreciate very much. I am so exhausted but I know the Lord is with me.

Every Blessing

Julia

Heavenly Father I ask you to minister to Julia today. Lord Jesus touch her body I pray, and renew her strength

Meet her every need Lord, I pray

Amen

Staff Member
Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord, day and night I lift our sister to you in prayer ... O Lord... again here, I ask for prayer support for your precious saint, Julia, and Lord, I ask, please ... please Lord Jesus... please touch Julia today with your healing love... and please Lord may your name be glorified in Julia's life, forever... and I ask you Lord because I know you are our healer and Saviour and King... bless you Jesus and thank you...

and may you know His healing touch Julia, more than that... that in everyway, everyday, you may know His loving care for you my sister... even forever...amen.

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

O Lord my God,
I cried to You for help,
and You have healed me.

Psalm 30:2

Julia I pray you will feel better and have your strength returned. By His stripes, we are healed. Our Lord will see to it you have what you need to get through. I have no choice but to believe that Julia. I have no one else to turn to for anything except our Lord so I know He wont let you down. The Lord knows I have no one that I can believe in except Him and so I know He knows what faith and hope I have in Him to do what His word says. And His word says, by His stripes, we are healed.
Love to you.
Wendy

Active
Lord we call you Healer because nothing is impossible for you, touch my sister and restore her health. Let your glory fall on her, every day her steps will be guided by you.

I love you Lord, and I stand in agreement with my brothers and sisters.

Amen.

Staff Member
But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; And they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Dear brothers and sisters in our precious Lord Jesus Christ

I would like to thank you for your kindness in praying for me. The Lord, indeed hears the prayers of His beloved saints and I have experienced continual rich blessings of His love and healing power.

I would urge anyone who is suffering to use it as an opportunity to draw nearer to the Lord. His strength is truly made perfect in weakness, and His Everlasting Arms are so very comforting to fall into.

For though at times I have felt physically weary... I have found myself so caught up in the dizzy heights of His love that I've soared on eagles wings...and my strength is always renewed.

And I can truly say that I am blessed by my infirmities...for in them I experience the fullness of depending on His love.

'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness'. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 1 Corinthians 12:9

God bless you

Julia

Staff Member
Brothers and Sister in Jesus Christ the Lord,

I ask you please to pray more now for our sister Julia, as she is in a critical condition (life threatening) as I type this.

Please join me in asking and believing that the Lord would heal and restore Julia now and the pain, better described as agony, constant and gruelling, would cease, in Jesus name.

We ask in Jesus name....

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is Love.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
Herein is Love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His Love is perfected in us.

1John 4:7-12

Active
Hi Julia,I just became aware of this request(3 years old) so I want to add (Joesph means "to add",not sure why I point this out:) my Voice in prayer to all the others,because as a body the more parts we have the more agile we will be in dealing with every situation.
I ask the father that your joy would be filled so that you would glorify God's name to all who have any contact with you.There is no time in God so he can retrograde my request.

Isaiah 35:8 And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray.

All our loved ones are on this highway if we are believing for them,even if they seem like they are not.

Last edited:
Lord,
We lift Julia up to you in prayer. Asking that you heal her and be her strength Lord. You are our great healer and great physican and we know that all things are possible with You. I'm just seeing this now Lord, but I ask that you be with our sister julia and bring her peace, comfort, strength and healing that can only come from you Lord. Be with her family Lord and bring them peace to know that You are in control and bring your comfort, peace upon and let it flow in them Lord. Let Your will be done we pray these things in your name Amen and Amen

Active
Sorry I am late for prayers!!! We had some real bad weather around me,but the Lord protected our family!! Now for Julia!! I see an angel beside your bed sister!! " Heavenly Father in heaven,we beseech you in the Mighty Name of Jesus to keep our dear sister from departing!

She is still needed by us,and since this is so Lord,then you still need her here with us! I ask you healing touch be upon her,and that those things which you have spoken unto her,even now as we all pray are heard by her from your throne of grace through Christ Jesus!!! Thy will Oh lord is LOVE!! Thy will oh Lord is grace and mercy unto us, your beloved Church,hear us we cry unto you,and do not forget thy Word,which is and always shall be settled in heaven for Mighty Lord you watch over your very WORD to Preform it!!( Jeremiah 1:12)

Watch over Julia so she may preform thy will unto us,and unto her family who still needs her. We ask this in the Name above every name!! The Name of Jesus!! amen!( PSALMS 103:1-22 We have spoken this out loud to thee oh Lord!! Thou art faithful,thou art worthy!! Thou art our LIVING God!! amen!

Staff Member
Praise the Lord

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
John 11:40

Greetings brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ our Lord

This post is an old post.......going back to 2008/9.....so I am a bit surprised to find it on top here again.

But what an opportunity to shout and sing.......

Praise the Lord

Thank You Jesus

His Word is true, His promises are sure

O Lord my God,
I cried to You for help,
and You have healed me.

Psalm 30:2

Thank you so much for your prayers and kindness dear brothers and sisters....now rejoice and praise Him for all He has done

Julia

Ps:I will request this thread is closed now.

Active
so I am a bit surprised to find it on top here again.
I dug it up to remind you of his goodness.

Psalm 9:1 I will praise you, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all your marvelous works.

Staff Member
The Lord is good

I dug it up to remind you of his goodness.

Psalm 9:1 I will praise you, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all your marvelous works.

Amen brother

The Lord is so very good!!!!

Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name
1 Chronicles 16:29