• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayers for my mother please

My mother has been battling lung cancer for almost a year. 2 days ago, the doctor stated she has stage 4 brain cancer. Please lift her up in prayers! I know there's NOTHING too hard for God!

Staff Member
Praying for God's intervention and healing of your mother. Also, for you. That you may be strengthened and comforted during this trying time.
In the name of Christ Jesus. Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC.
Nick
<><

Praying for God's intervention and healing of your mother. Also, for you. That you may be strengthened and comforted during this trying time.
In the name of Christ Jesus. Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC.
Nick
<><
Thank you, brother! Amen

Staff Member
My mother has been battling lung cancer for almost a year. 2 days ago, the doctor stated she has stage 4 brain cancer. Please lift her up in prayers! I know there's NOTHING too hard for God!

Joining in prayer sister @Jasmine

May I ask.....is your mother a believer?

Keep us updated.

Blessings

Loyal
Anoint her head with olive oil, lay hands on her, and pray that she be healed from this sickness in Jesus name. Praying for her.

Loyal

Jasmine, Is your mom a believer in Jesus Christ? Praying for her.

Staff Member
curse that cancer!

praying too, Jasmine. Send our love to your dear mother.

Bless you and thank you for sharing this important need with us ....><>

curse that cancer!

praying too, Jasmine. Send our love to your dear mother.

Bless you and thank you for sharing this important need with us ....><>
Thank you for your prayers. I certainly know the power of prayer, which is why I've been reaching out to all.

That cancer is cursed! God has worked wonders within a couple of days. She has been staying strong, praying and worshipping! There is definitely a difference. I can't thank God enough! This sickness isn't unto her death, but for His glory!

Staff Member
Thank you for your prayers. I certainly know the power of prayer, which is why I've been reaching out to all.

That cancer is cursed! God has worked wonders within a couple of days. She has been staying strong, praying and worshipping! There is definitely a difference. I can't thank God enough! This sickness isn't unto her death, but for His glory!

Bless you Sister ....><>

Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

To shew that the LORD is upright: He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Psalm 92:11-15