• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayers for my brother Mike.

Dear brothers and sisters here at talkJesus.Could you pray for my brother mike as he has recently lost his wife Julie to cancer and he has seriously hit the bottle.He was rushed into hospital with severe bleeding from both ends and is now critically ill on a life support system.He is not a Christian or a drinker of alcohol and as I have just found out has ben drinking up to 3 and 4 bottles of sherry a day since he first found out his wife has cancer.I am extremely worried about him and dont know what else to say other than please pray.

Thank you,and God bless.

neil.(Cariad)

Staff Member
Praying for his healing of body & spirit. That he might answer the call which is the only thing that can truly help him through Jesus Christ. Amen

Thanks for your prayers guys.Just an update for you halva,mike has had another operation to stop the bleeding in his stomach,he is heavily sedated and awaiting another CT scan.The doctors say that he is in a critical condition so your continued prayers are welcome.

Thanks again and may God bless you all for praying.

neil.

Cariad Iesu,

I am and will be lifting up your brother mike to our Lord Jesus to mend not only his body but his heart as well. You and your whole family are in my prayers as well. God's blessings come upon and fill you all and His will be done.

AA

Dear Cariad,
Praying for Mike that he may come to know the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved, also be healed.
Keep your eyes fixed on the Word.
"The things which are impossible with men ARE possible with God." Luke 18:27

God bless you and your dear family,
PRE

Loyal
I joining in prayer here for God to have His will in this situation and to help all of those affected!

Amen . Prayer is what we do as Christians. I know GOD feels Mikes pain for his loss. I am in agreement with my family for Mike. He needs to call on Jesus , John 6v37 says Christ will hear his prayer. You need to go and pray with him. GOD is waiting for him. PRAISE GOD for HIS love and mercy.

Thank you all for your prayers and all Glory to God.Mike is still in a bad way but he is now out of the intensive care unit and is in a different ward,he has been sitting up and they have managed to stop the bleeding in his stomach,praise Jesus for His healing hands.Hopefully he will soon be on the mend and the fact that he now knows that Christians from all over the world have been praying for him and that he knows and can see that as I have said in my testimony my life was a complete wreck and that Jesus has completely turned it around and I have a very happy and blessed life now,and so can mike when he turns to the Lord,and I believe he will.So thank you all again for your prayers for mike,and Thank you Lord for your healing of him.

God bless you all.

Staff Member
ALLELUIA!!!
Continuing to pray that the Holy Spirit, will continue to work on his heart & spirit, to come to the Lord to be healed of not only of body but of spirit. In the name of Jesus, we pray for Mike Heavenly Father. Amen.
Psalm 147:3
1 John 5:14-15

Be strong brother, continue to be there for Mike.
Psalm 31:24

Hi all.Just an update on Mike.I had a phone call from my nephew Mike's son late last night and Mike has been rushed to a different hospital the Royal Gwent with a blood clot that the hospital he was in could not deal with.Where the clot was found I'm not sure but I will be phoning early this morning to find out more.Thank you for your prayers and God bless.

neil.

Hi all.Just an update on Mike.I had a phone call from my nephew Mike's son late last night and Mike has been rushed to a different hospital the Royal Gwent with a blood clot that the hospital he was in could not deal with.Where the clot was found I'm not sure but I will be phoning early this morning to find out more.Thank you for your prayers and God bless.

neil.

Praying brother Cariad, for both you and Mike. Lord Jesus, I ask that you lay your healing hand upon our brothers Cariad and Mike. May Cariad feel your hand of comfort and peace. May Mike feel your healing hands and strength. May they both be blessed, Dear Lord. In Jesus's name I pray...Amen.:angel-animated:

My condolences. I am praying for you, Mike and your whole family., may the God of all comfort fill your lives with His love and power my friend.