• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

PRAYERS For Healing for Cristy from Dengue

All Praises and Glory to God Almighty!!! I seek everyone prayers request for the protection and healing of my niece Cristy who is infected by fatalous diseases called Dengue. Dengue fever is a flu-like illness spread by the bite of an infected mosquito.

Dengue hemorrhagic fever is a severe, often fatal, complication of dengue fever.Dengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever are caused by any of the dengue family of viruses. Infection with one virus does not protect a person against infection with another.Dengue is spread by the bite of an Aedes mosquito. The mosquito transmits the disease by biting an infected person and then biting someone else.
We your corporate prayers for her healing and we believe ,we will win in victorious on this matter.

She is now in the hospital in Zamboanga City , southern Philippines.Asia.

Many THanks and All blessings comes from God.God bless.

Cheers
Remyxxxx:love:

Staff Member
Father I pray that Your will be done and that Christy will be totally healed from the top of her head to the soles of her feet to give You all the glory. Keep her close to You and hold her in Your loving arms and may she have the peace that You give us in Jesus' name amen.

Active
Jesus is Life

Father I praise you and adore you.

Thank you for the life you've blessed us with.
Father I ask that you remove this sickness from her. Let your healing glory fall on her body today. Bless the doctors hands, as they treat her. I speak life into her body in the name of Jesus. Restore onto her the joy of thy salvation. Bless her and her family.

I thank you Lord, for being our Healer, I bow down before you with thanksgiving. Bless your holy name, I rejoice in your goodness. Let your will be done.

Amen

I pray Father GOD you will do a great miracle here Lord.Heal this person. Lift up our LORD JESUS CHRIST in this.

Cause these people to know HE is LORD and the great healer of our beings . in the name of JESUS CHRIST! than You LORD!:love:

I pray Father GOD you will do a great miracle here Lord.Heal this person. Lift up our LORD JESUS CHRIST in this.

Cause these people to know HE is LORD and the great healer of our beings . in the name of JESUS CHRIST! than You LORD!:love:

Yes Lord! Yes Lord! Amen to the healing prayers be done according to your goodness and greatness.

We rejoice and give Praise for this miracle and healing proclaiming You are our True God and Great Savior JESUS CHRIST now and forever.

THank you very much brothers and sisters for your faith and conviction that Healing comes to our niece Cristy at this moment- May these an avenue of spiritual healing of their member of the families that God is the One who provides all our needs and HE is worthy to be praise and give service of His kingdom here on earth as in heaven.

God bless you and your families and ministries.

All Glory to God!

Amen

Administrator
Staff Member
Father GOD, I thank you in Jesus' name for your awesome healing by your grace. I pray you heal this young lady and astound her and ever witness by her side of your great miraculous works. Thank you Father for your care over this lady.

Praise God. If we pray the prayer of faith in Jesus name... She will be healed. It says in te Word..:
Matthew 21:21-22
"Yes-IF you embrace this kingdom life and DONT DOUBT God, you'll not only do minor feats like I did to the fig tree, but also truimph over huge obstacles. This mountain for instance you'll tell, GO jump in the lake, and it will jump. Absolutly EVERYTHING ranging from small to large, as you make it part of your believeing prayer gets included as you lay hold of God!"

what an amazing scripture! Many of us have read that scripture but think it doesnt really apply to us. Well it does! Its Gods promise to all his children. God never intended us to be sick or not well. Sin has caused that. We first need to cast out the spirit of affirmity... the one making her ill. And claim healing over her in the name of Jesus! and believing that the healing is done were are just waiting for the evidence of it. We tend to focus on the symptoms and how we are feeling. but we need to focus on what the word of God says!

John 14:11-14
" Believe me, I am in my Father and my Father is in me. If you cant believe that, believe what you see-these works. The person who trust me will not only do what I'm doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the father , am giving you the same work to do that Ive been doing. You can count on it. From now on, whatever you request along the lines of who I am and what I am doing, I'll do it! Thats how the Father will be seen for who he is in the Son. I mean it. Whatever you request in this way I"ll do!"

God is a great God indeed! He wants us all to live is this great faith!

Confess your sins, cast out the spirit of sickness and claim the healing through Jesus Christ and she will be better than she was before she got this! Praise God!
she is in my prayers! she will be healed in Jesus name!

Last edited: