• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

prayer

Father God,
I come to You in prayer tonight asking saying Thank you for Your love. Thank You for caring for us and Thank you for always being there for us.

Father God, I pray for all those whom are hurting today whether it be emotional or physical. Father you know them all and when they hurt I know it hurts You too.

Father I pray for those whom are suffering from addictions and things from the world to ease their pain. They are doing it to lessen the pain, yet little do they know its only momentarily and then when the effects of it all wears off, they will have to deal with it again. I pray that they will find that true relief in their pain and troubles and that they will realise that You are the true answer to life's problems and troubles.

Father I pray for those whom are bound in fear. I pray that they will be released from fear as You did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love.

Father God, here are may prayer requests on line and You know them all. You have heard the cries of Your children and You have heard all the requests.

Father i once again uplift all those requests to You again. I know You are a mercyful and loving Father. I pray that Your will be done.

I know sometimes we think that our prayers dont get anwered, yet sometimes Your plan for our lives are different than those we have for ourselves.

Father God I thank You again for sending Your Son to die for our sins so that we can live as we accept Him.

Thank you for Your love and caring.

Father God I pray for the salvation of so many. That they realise that they need you .

I pray it in the Name of Jesus

Amen

Father God

I come tonight to say thank you once again for what You have done for us. For all the love and caring You have given us.

Father tonight I lift each and everyone up in prayer again. Lord You know their problems and their needs. Father I pray that Your will be done in all those areas.

Father God I just want to sing my praises up to You tonight. You are an awesome God that never seized to amaze me. Every time I think now I got to know You, You continue to show me that their is so much more of You than I can ever imagine.

Thank You Father for Your Son whom died on the cross for us for our sins so that we may live. Thank you Father for sending the Holy Spirit to guide us.

Father as we enter the week of Pentacost, I pray for total revival and renewal in the hearts of Your children. Father God, I pray for renewal and strenght and an increase in faith so that Your Word my be spread accross nations. Father God I pray for the salvation of people that practically thousands will come to know You, and that those whom know You can learn to increase in You.

Thank you Lord

Pray it in the name of Jesus

Amen

Pentecost Prayer

Almighty and ever-living God, you fulfilled the Easter promise by sending us your Holy Spirit. May that Spirit unite the races and nations on earth to proclaim your glory. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

"Father God,"
"Can you help me!?"
"I'm sad. We are going to move house in november. but I don't like it!"
"I have a nice class and so much friends.."
"Can you help me please!!!!!!!!"
This was my prayer last week, now I'm happy already! God promised that het shall gave me good friends!!

Thanks GOD!!!

Thank you God for creating ME!

In your womb I have been fashioned;
Your spirit dwells within me;
Truly I am wonderfully marvelously made!

From your love and wisdom have I come
To this place and time.
To me you have given talent and life and blessings.
To me you have given tasks given to no others.

With joy and gratitude
I celebrate my much-honored existence.
From ages past to eternity,
I have been included in your divine plan.

Father God,

I come to You tonight to uplift all the prayer requests once again to you today. But I come specifically for those whom are tired, exhausted and hurting.

Father, the days and its events are sometimes just too much for some and for some a hurting word might have been said.

Father some are dealing with deep deep pains as well.

I just want to specially lift the hurting and the weary up to You tonight Lord, so that they can find peace and rest in Your arms.

Father, I want to thank You for Your love and care that You have for us and I want to thank You for sending us Your Son for our sins so that we may live. There is no greater love than a that, a Father sacrificing His Son so that we can live. I just want to thank You Father again for it.

In Jesus Name

Amen

Prayer for Health, Wisdom, and a Sense of Humor

O Lord, give me a good digestion as well as something to digest. Give me health of body as well as the sense to keep it healthy. Give me a holy soul, O Lord, which keeps its eyes on beauty and purity, so that it will not be afraid on seeing sin. Give me a soul that knows nothing of boredom, groans, and sighs. Never let me be overly concerned for this inconstant thing that I call me. Lord, give me a sense of humor, so that I may take some happiness from this life, and share it with others. Amen.

I Am a Point of Light

I am a point of light within a greater Light.
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of Love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire focused within the fiery Will of God.
And thus I stand.

I am a way by which men may achieve.
I am a source of strength, enabling them to stand.
I am a beam of light, shining upon their way.
And thus I stand.

And standing thus, revolve.
And tread this way the ways of men,
And know the ways of God.
And thus I stand.