• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

prayer requests

Dear brothers and sisters
Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I have some urgent prayer request to all to uphold us in your effective prayers. The matter of fact that as you know all of you that we have moved to USA with intention of raising funds for an orphange to establish in North India where we have already established a day care center for poor children whereas they are feeding freely and educating them in bible knowledge as well as secular. So one of the brother has given free accommodation for 2 yrs and now he is going to sale his house. Our situation now is great struggle to where shall we go since we have two boys 11 and 16yrs and my wife all three of them are not even having social security other than me because we have come by R VISA. One hundred percent we have trust on THE LORD WHO CAN DO MIRACLE AS HE DID ISRALE. We cannot go back also since our children are in school and no ticket also there. i am in great distress of my children's future and other concerns for my family and ministry as well.
PLEASE LIFT US UP IN YOUR PRAYERS.

YOUR BROTHER
JAGAN

Staff Member
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me Psalm 118:6

Dear Brother Jagan

I am praying for you and your family Jagan.....trusting our beautiful Lord Jesus and committing all your needs to Him.

Praise the Lord we have an almighty Saviour rich in grace and mercy....abundantly able to save and to keep
Brother trust in His unfailing love to supply all your needs.
You are His child, a servant of the King.....He loves you......He knows your future and holds it in His caring hands.
Your circumstances are difficult dear brother but the Lord just wants you to depend on Him for everything....He will carry you through this according to His divine will and purpose.

The Lord bless you....I thank the Lord for your faithful service to Him.
Continuing in prayer

Julia

For Thy names sake lead me and guide me
Psalm 31:3

He led them forth by the right way

Psalm 107:7

-
Praying for you & your family + adding all of you to my daily prayer list.

May the Lord bless you & keep you & make His face to shine upon you.

-

Dear brothers and sisters
Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I have some urgent prayer request to all to uphold us in your effective prayers. The matter of fact that as you know all of you that we have moved to USA with intention of raising funds for an orphange to establish in North India where we have already established a day care center for poor children whereas they are feeding freely and educating them in bible knowledge as well as secular. So one of the brother has given free accommodation for 2 yrs and now he is going to sale his house. Our situation now is great struggle to where shall we go since we have two boys 11 and 16yrs and my wife all three of them are not even having social security other than me because we have come by R VISA. One hundred percent we have trust on THE LORD WHO CAN DO MIRACLE AS HE DID ISRALE. We cannot go back also since our children are in school and no ticket also there. i am in great distress of my children's future and other concerns for my family and ministry as well.
PLEASE LIFT US UP IN YOUR PRAYERS.

YOUR BROTHER
JAGAN

Heavenly Father... I lift these people of yours in Your name... As you have called them Lord to do your commands and as they have obeyed thee Lord... I pray for the supply to come upon their lives according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.. Lord, not that we have done good but because of Your great unfailing love, of your grace and of your mercy... Give them victory Lord as they serve your purpose in that place.. Thank you and we give you praise. In Jesus name.. Amen

JAGAN, blessings of the Lord upon you and your wife and your children...

Psa 41:1 Blessed is the one who considers the poor! In the day of trouble the LORD delivers him; the LORD protects him and keeps him alive; he is called blessed in the land;