• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer requests and praise reports.

I've been a member for just over a few years now. I won't be able to remember each prayer request I started, but I made a decision yesterday to at least try to remember the recent ones as a sort of motivation to the prayer warriors out there.

As someone once mentioned, there are a lot of people/saints that visit this forum daily and keep us all in prayer, they might not respond to each request, but we know they are praying for us all. God is the healer however and all glory goes to Him.

Prayer request for my mother's brother that had a fatal heart condition:

Update: He is still alive today and although he does not have all his strength, he is leading a fairly normal life. It was a great shock to my mom, but we received tons of support from the members here.

Prayer request for my brother and his wife and family:

Update: My brother is still without work at present, their little baby daughter born a few weeks ago is doing fairly good, but she has a small bladder infection at the moment, kindly keep them in your prayers.

Prayer request for a friend of ours that was in a bad relationship:

Update: Our friend is not together with this man any longer as of this week and I doubt they will resolve their issues, as he just stepped too far this time. Kindly keep her in your prayers that she will completely shed her cares on Jesus and not be sad or stressed about what may come. Please pray that she will make better decisions regarding her personal life as well, as she usually picks the bad ones.

Prayer request for my mother:

Update: I've posted a few prayer requests for my mom. Things are a bit on the bad side for her at the moment. My mom decided to call her engagement off and thereby her relationship as well. She was due to be married early next year, but things happened. My mom is at a really bad place in her life at present financially and emotionally and I would appreciate your prayers. She is fairly healthy however and it seems she is growing closer to the Lord.

I'm getting a bit of writers block at present, it's fairly late here, so I will edit this post if I remember anything at all.

I have a praise report about another family though. There was a lady that had a possible brain aneurysm, this was on another forum I visit. We prayed for her and when she was in hospital for a scan and to do a small procedure, the doctor came to her with the scans and told her somehow everything showed up completely clear. That's completely an act of God, no dispute about it.

God bless you all.

Much love
Faithful Son

Staff Member
Dear brother Faithful Son

I will pray that the Lord ministers to all the prayer needs that you raise, according to His perfect will, His perfect timing and that His name be ever glorified.

The Lord bless you, dear brother

Your sister in Him

Julia

For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen
2 Corinthians 1:20

My God shall supply all your need...Phil 4;12

Active
Brother I will take each request to the Lord.

Father you see the needs laid before you, let your will be done in their lives, be their provider, counsellor, healer and protector.

I have a praise report about another family though. There was a lady that had a possible brain aneurysm, this was on another forum I visit. We prayed for her and when she was in hospital for a scan and to do a small procedure, the doctor came to her with the scans and told her somehow everything showed up completely clear. That's completely an act of God, no dispute about it.

We serve a mighty God.

Lord Jesus I uplift these dear folks before you today and I ask you Dear Lord to minister every comfort and every blessing and every strength that is required as these folks look unto you, and as together we pray for complete deliverence from all thay would hinder from normal life and blessing.........In Jesus Name