• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Requests <3

Hello everyone, my name is Joseph but you can call me Joey. I wanted to open up this thread for believers who would like prayer requests or even praying together to help us grow in faith and get closer with God during these times! Thank you :)

Active
Hel
Hello everyone, my name is Joseph but you can call me Joey. I wanted to open up this thread for believers who would like prayer requests or even praying together to help us grow in faith and get closer with God during these times! Thank you :)
Hello joey
what a lovely prayer request post
well God bless you firstly for offering to pray for others
im praying for new vision to start a business from home and that my family members are all saved and filled with Gods Holy spirit as its been a very testing and difficult year but also a blessed one
Thankyou and
God bless you x

Hel

Hello joey
what a lovely prayer request post
well God bless you firstly for offering to pray for others
im praying for new vision to start a business from home and that my family members are all saved and filled with Gods Holy spirit as its been a very testing and difficult year but also a blessed one
Thankyou and
God bless you x
Oh thank you for commenting :) and i love that, i too hope nothing more than to have my family find God and his Word so they can truly accept Him in their heart. Yes, this year has been difficult. With steadfast faith we can and will get through this! <3