• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

prayer request

cat

hey friends, i have a special prayer request and i would appreciate all of your prayers. i believe in the power of prayer and i need a lot of spirit filled people to be praying and believing with me for this miracle. my brother is legally blind since he was about eighteen years old. it's genetic. my brother is fifty now and has ask God to heal him. he hasn't always served God, but is now, and is believing God for this miracle. please keep him in your prayers. his name is theron and God will know who you are praying for when you speak his name.God bless you all and thank you for your prayers.
:cat: cat

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. ” (Hebrews 11:6)

This will take faith on all our parts...but yes, i will put him on my prayer list.

God bless

Praying here also cat, and asking the Holy Spirit to manifest the spiritual gift of faith in us all.

Hello cat,

I will keep you and your brother in my prayers, very rough to see your siblings go thru hard times.. God be you in heart and spirit, Suzeva

Lord we praise you that theron is now walking with you, if it be your will please touch his blind eyes and allow him to see, but most of all Lord give him spiritual vision that he may see you, in Jesus name!

Psa 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Dearest Cat,
Nothing is impossible with God. Healing blind eyes in one of his specialties!!
Stand fast and behold the hand of our Lord! I bind this spirit of blindness that has crippled our brother in Jesus name, and speak with authority and dominion power in the name of Jesus and say, " Eye's be opened in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!! We loose his healing and the power of restoration in his life in Jesus name.
I expect to hear only a good report! Be blessed.
In His Service,
Knight1

He was bruised for our iniquity,wounded for our transgressions and by his sripes we were healed.There is supernatural healing for your loved one(theron).Every genetic stronghold is detroyed by the reason of the annointing of the Holy spirit in Jesus name.Amen.