• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer Request

I have a relative who is living with a condition very similar to multiple sclerosis. The condition is at a stage now where she has to use a wheelchair. Her husband is not working - he is her fulltime carer.
She,her husband and their 2 children are not christians. Please prayer for salvation and healing. Thankyou so much.
God is faithful. :love:
Riverdeep.

i will Pray for your friend no worries...

God will lead a path to your friends to meet the Lord along his Plan for them they just need to have a little bit of time out and try it out... but i will be prayign for them

Love Simon!!!

hi, anita,
God bless you. I will pray for ur relative. Let them Find Lord Jesus.
Seek Ye first the kingdom of heaven and all these things shall be added unto you.

riverdeep said:
I have a relative who is living with a condition very similar to multiple sclerosis. The condition is at a stage now where she has to use a wheelchair. Her husband is not working - he is her fulltime carer.
She,her husband and their 2 children are not christians. Please prayer for salvation and healing. Thankyou so much.
God is faithful. :love:
Riverdeep.
Sorry that i did't saw ur mail in time, I will help u in prayer, but only believe in God because he is the only one that can makes impossible to be possible. He is Unchangeable God and the Lord that heals the sick people. He make it clear for us in scripture that he did't came for the respectable people but outcoast. and he also tell us that only the sick need a doctor. Believe that through our prayer that God will change their life's, even during the time of penticost, they prayer and God answer them. he is going to answer us today in Jesus name.

Hi,
Anita , I want to let you know that you are a special person, you care so much for you siblings and wish them all the good things you wish for your self. You are a choosen one. I want to let you know the reality about the situation with your relation in question, the best thing you can do for her is to let him accpect jesus christ as his lord and personal saviour, let her take christ as the owner of her life and submit her self to the word of God, The BIBLE, its the first steps you need bring to her. Then always have a fellowship with her, share the word of God with her, Play films on how christ heald the sick, rose the dead, in other to awken her Faith, remember faith cometh by hearing and by the heraing of the word of God.

Anita, you are a special woman that really care about how people feel and most importantlly how if possible can make Heaven. I live you with this word from my heart as you have decided to take the work of making sure that any body you meet know Christ, i want to let you know that you will be the head in all you put your hands, in Jesus name AMEN.

Tony Eziashi.