• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer request for Myanmar

Dear Friends
I do ask you to remember in prayer for my country. Because the second wave of the Covid-19 infection is increasing like anything everyday. School closed back and everything lockdown. We the people are so much worry about if the number of infection increase continually how the government and health department will handle on this, since Myanmar is poor and there is not enough facilities. Thanks !

Active
Hi Tun, yes I'll be happy to pray for you, your orphanage and school and indeed the whole country, Myanmar. It's a big ask, but then we've got a big God!!

God bless you, your family and all your team.

Best wishes,

Andy

Hi Tun, yes I'll be happy to pray for you, your orphanage and school and indeed the whole country, Myanmar. It's a big ask, but then we've got a big God!!

God bless you, your family and all your team.

Best wishes,

Andy
Dear Andy, Thank you for the prayer! Absolutely right that we have a big God who is in control of everything! Blessings!

Staff Member
Dear Friends
I do ask you to remember in prayer for my country. Because the second wave of the Covid-19 infection is increasing like anything everyday. School closed back and everything lockdown. We the people are so much worry about if the number of infection increase continually how the government and health department will handle on this, since Myanmar is poor and there is not enough facilities. Thanks !
Dear Tun Lin,
Praying for healing of your people, and for my brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus who are also suffering, but who are in the knowledge of Hope that we have in Jesus! Praying that the opportunities present themselves that the Gospel may be shared with those who yet do not know Jesus as their Savior. So, stay faithful, and continue to press on with the tasks that present themselves in your life, to the Glory of God! You are never alone!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Fear Not Turn Lin!!! I have inside information!! ( 1 Cor 10:13) an escape to this horrible Virus is on the way!!! In my prayer closet Oct 11 came to me. So we will see.

Dear Tun Lin,
Praying for healing of your people, and for my brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus who are also suffering, but who are in the knowledge of Hope that we have in Jesus! Praying that the opportunities present themselves that the Gospel may be shared with those who yet do not know Jesus as their Savior. So, stay faithful, and continue to press on with the tasks that present themselves in your life, to the Glory of God! You are never alone!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Dear Nick, Thank you so much for your prayer and encouraging word. You know my Country is very poor and there is no facilities enough for medical treatments. That's why most people fear. And also people have to work for their daily food that's why they can't stay at home though the government announced to stay at home or locked down. As for believers we trust God for His plan and also healing the land so that we will have get back to the normal situation for sharing the Good new of Christ. Continue to pray for the nation of Myanmar. God bless you!

Thanks!
Tun Lin