• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer request for my country (Myanmar)

Dear all my friends

Greetings from Myanmar!! I would like share prayer request to you for your prayer help, for my country. Let me share what is happing inside Myanmar as below.

The peace you saw when you arrived in Myanmar is no more. Everything is completely different now. Every day is frustrating for us. We hear stories of explosions everywhere, every day. I've watched and heard about forced arrests. There are days when people can't sleep peacefully. Right now, the competitive government is competing with ethnic armed groups for the overthrow of the junta. The civil war is on its way.

We are experiencing another intense fire in addition to the current heat. It's the global pandemic of COVID-19.

Anything that existed under the previous civil government is now ruined. There are many hospitals without doctors. There are no volunteers at the COVID-19 Quarantine Centre seeking help. Diagnostic laboratories have been shut down. Pharmaceutical companies that sell drugs to Burma have also gone on strike.

The spread of COVID-19 has now reached uncontrollable levels. The government itself does not try to control the disease, but focuses on the consolidation of power. Covid infection has now spread uncontrollably. The government itself is not trying to control the disease, but is focusing on consolidating power. COVID-19 is being used as a weapon to prevent people from demonstrating. In the past, there have been outbreaks in certain townships, but they are now spreading throughout the country.

Our citizens are in a terrible position. International investment from most of the invest countries has been withdrawn because of sanctions against the junta. Existing international factories have closed. Local employers are in trouble. The World Food Programme (WFP) has predicted that 5 percent of Myanmar's population will be exposed to starvation in the next two months. Our people are terrified. Everybody is really tired. There are too many anxieties about the invisible future.

This is a very challenging situation for pastors like us. We don't know how we can encourage our members because of the current situation. I ever wondered if the Word of God that I preached to them was to really be strong for them.

Now our pastors are searching not only for spiritual nourishment, but also for physical nourishment. At this point, believers and non-believers are in trouble. Anyway, God is great. We are all sheltered in the shade of God's love. God's grace always suffices. Because God is the Emanuel, who is with us.

I strongly believe that it is through your prayers that we have come so successfully through this difficult situation. I know believers from all over the world are praying for us.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (2 Cor 12:9)

Blessings!

Tun Lin

Active
I strongly believe that it is through your prayers that we have come so successfully through this difficult situation. I know believers from all over the world are praying for us.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (2 Cor 12:9)

Blessings!

Tun Lin

Well said, and of course I'm praying for you bro.

Loyal
Dear all my friends

Greetings from Myanmar!! I would like share prayer request to you for your prayer help, for my country. Let me share what is happing inside Myanmar as below.

The peace you saw when you arrived in Myanmar is no more. Everything is completely different now. Every day is frustrating for us. We hear stories of explosions everywhere, every day. I've watched and heard about forced arrests. There are days when people can't sleep peacefully. Right now, the competitive government is competing with ethnic armed groups for the overthrow of the junta. The civil war is on its way.

We are experiencing another intense fire in addition to the current heat. It's the global pandemic of COVID-19.

Anything that existed under the previous civil government is now ruined. There are many hospitals without doctors. There are no volunteers at the COVID-19 Quarantine Centre seeking help. Diagnostic laboratories have been shut down. Pharmaceutical companies that sell drugs to Burma have also gone on strike.

The spread of COVID-19 has now reached uncontrollable levels. The government itself does not try to control the disease, but focuses on the consolidation of power. Covid infection has now spread uncontrollably. The government itself is not trying to control the disease, but is focusing on consolidating power. COVID-19 is being used as a weapon to prevent people from demonstrating. In the past, there have been outbreaks in certain townships, but they are now spreading throughout the country.

Our citizens are in a terrible position. International investment from most of the invest countries has been withdrawn because of sanctions against the junta. Existing international factories have closed. Local employers are in trouble. The World Food Programme (WFP) has predicted that 5 percent of Myanmar's population will be exposed to starvation in the next two months. Our people are terrified. Everybody is really tired. There are too many anxieties about the invisible future.

This is a very challenging situation for pastors like us. We don't know how we can encourage our members because of the current situation. I ever wondered if the Word of God that I preached to them was to really be strong for them.

Now our pastors are searching not only for spiritual nourishment, but also for physical nourishment. At this point, believers and non-believers are in trouble. Anyway, God is great. We are all sheltered in the shade of God's love. God's grace always suffices. Because God is the Emanuel, who is with us.

Blessings!

Tun Lin
May the Armies of Heaven drive the darkness from your land. And may the Blood of Jesus poor across your nation

Loyal
Dear all my friends

Blessings!

Tun Lin

In prayer Tun Lin

Proverbs 3:5-7

Bless you