• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer Request for a bro

Active
Please pray for a brother in Christ Michial Barnes...he had a mild heart attack and where two or three are gathered in His name He will grant our requests...Amen

Active
Heavenly Father, I pray for Michial Barnes in his hour of need. You say you will meet all our needs so I pray that you will stretch out your hand and bring the healing he needs. Thank you Father.

Loyal
Please pray for a brother in Christ Michial Barnes...he had a mild heart attack and where two or three are gathered in His name He will grant our requests...Amen
Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank you and praise you for the life of Michael Barnes, brother-in-Christ of Brother Paul, and pray that your will for him, and for those associated with him, his family and friends, will be fully done, and your name glorified. May he be aware of your provision for him, and be filled with joy in your presence. We thank you that his welfare is Your concern, and that you will meet his need.

May he know the power that you have towards Him: that same power with which Christ was raised from the dead, and may he rejoice in the knowledge that he is in Your hands.

In Christ Jesus
Our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.

Loyal
Joining in prayers, in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ, for Michial, in Jesus Precious Name. AMEN

Active
Lord we ask that you comfort Michial Barnes and guide all those attending him, and by the power of your Spirit, please Lord, heal Michial's damaged heart. In Jesus's holy name we pray. Amen.

Loyal
Prayers , always my friend . And i am still praying for you as well

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, Paul. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for Michial, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and provide the strength he needs at this time. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you and yours.