• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Please

Father God, I don't know what is going on with our sister, HEAVENSOUND, but You do and that's all that matters here! God, I pray Your protection, peace and provision for Your child! I pray for Your guidance and Your will concerning whatever is going on with HEAVENSOUND! Our faith and our hope are in You, Lord, and You alone! I thank You, Lord, for the work You are doing in our sister's life and the truth of Your Word which says You will never give us more than we can bear! PRAISE GOD! Renew HEAVENSOUND's mind, Lord, with more TRUTHS and PROMISES from Your Word! In Jesus' mighty name...AMEN!

God bless you sister!

Whatever it is you are experiencing right now. may the Lord be your strength Heavensound . God bless you.

Your friend in Christ:love:
Heather

When GODS childern are in the mist of evil he is always waiting for them to cry out to him the cry that is felt all the way thru your soul.Then GOD in all his love will come running to your aid.My the lord bless you for your trials the good and the bad.

Praying for you Heavensound, may God give you strength, to get thru what you need.. God Bless..

Administrator
Staff Member
Your in my prayers sister! Grab your comfort ad refuge in Christ