• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Please

Staff Member
Dear Brothers & Sisters
Please pray for those involved in the Delaware Prison Hostage Situation. I work with one who had been taken hostage and has been released and sent to the hospital. He is one that has been blessed to be released. We have gone to church together for years and he has been a strong warrior for the Lord.

I don't know the other Officers who work there & the Inmates who are innocently caught up in this by no fault other than having done something wrong in which society has deemed them to need to be incarcerated.

So, please pray for a peaceful resolution for all involved, and also for the families which we are trying to keep their spirits up who are with us now awaiting news for their loved ones.

Thank-you
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Local Story is here, but being covered nationally as well.
UPDATE: Correctional Officers Taken Hostage by Inmates at Vaughn Prison in Smyrna

Staff Member
Thank you for your prayers brother.
Still at work with 3 families still waiting for their love ones to be released. Talked the word with one of the brothers of one of the hostages to keep his spirit up and focused on the one who is in control and has the power to resolve all situations according to His will. Seemed better for it. Prayers are once again appreciated.
Blessings.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Greetings Nick,

I haven't heard anything of this. What a wonderful blessing and privilege to be able to minister to those in need. Thank you for sharing this need with us.

I shall be praying for you that the Word goes forth and God's working for good will be seen by many.

None of us would really want to be in such a situation and we would most certainly not want any loved ones to be in such a situation ... our Lord and God loves everyone involved, they are His loved ones, so let us remember who we are in God through Jesus Christ the Lord and pray accordingly.

Remember as you minister, Brother, that this will pass but the Word of the LORD endures for ever, and WILL accomplish that which it is sent for and WILL NOT return to Him void. He sends His rain on the just AND the unjust.

Bless you and yours and those who minister with you ....><>

Staff Member
Thank-you all for your prayers. The situation has been resolved. All but one of the hostages was safe. One of the Officers was found dead upon entry into the building. Please pray for this man's family and those here in this department. Feelings are raw and there is talk that a protest from BLM that is coming from other areas to this Prison. I'm afraid with the loss of one of the Officers and the Protesters looking to support the inmates that the situation can easily get out of hand. So, your prayers are most certainly needed probably even more so now.
YBIC
Nick
<><