Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayer for the loss of a family member

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Ncdataman, Jun 20, 2008.

1. I humbly ask for prayer for my family, my aunt Connie passed away the other day, she died in the arms of her son, my cousin John. He is taking it very hard of course. I did not personally know her that well, but I feel his pain and ask for God's love to surround him in his time of loss. Thank you for your prayers!

IN Christ,

NC

2. I will keep your family in my prayers bro, :girl_hug:

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxox

3. Yes brother,

may John know the comfort of the Lord at this time and have also His peace.

in Jesus name ..... amen

4. NCdataman I pray also that your cousin find strength and peace and comfort in the Lord. It is never an easy thing when someone we love dies. Hopefully, he will see through his grief and look to our Lord to see him thru.
    Wendy

5. Praying for you.....In Jesus

6. Thank you my brothers and sisters, John and I appreciate your prayers.

IN Christ,

NC

7. Lord Jesus, I pray that John would feel your arms holding him up in this trying time; that he would somehow be drawn into close relationship with You.

SLE

8. I am praying that the Great Physician will comfort your family's broken hearts.

All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Julia

9. #9 jesuschick85, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
    Sure will. God bless!

10. Again many thanks to my family in Christ Jesus. You guys and girls are truely a blessing.

God bless,

NC