• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for resortation

#1A moment ago
I really hope someone can take the time to read this message.

In the beginning of the year I was going to church and was heavily involved in church. I was with my church family everyday of the week. I decided to write a list of qualities I wanted in my future husband to have and prayed over it with my pastors. Little did I know that in the coming months I would meet him.

One day out of a spir of the moment decision I decided to move cross country from NYC to LA, I took a bus ride there and saw crosses my entire trip there and even prayed with people I was so on fire for God. That no one could tell me nothing. In a few short weeks I ended up meeting someone that I didn't think I would ever meet, the guy of my dreams. We clicked instantly and had something that I knew was real because we spoke about it on so many occasions. We hung got to know each other and god revealed to me he was the one I have been waiting for.

However out of impatience I rushed things and wanted so much to be in a relationship with this man that I pushed him and he started to feel uncomfortable. But he started telling me he has been having prOblems with his ex. And they begin to become big problems.

I started praying that god heals the guy I'm talking to and heals his ex. I know that prayer works but somehow being in LA I have developed a sense of doubt and uncertainty and lack of faith and started going back to old behavior that I used to do. Such as lying, I lied about two major things in the same week and than when I really needed him the most he wasn't there. I found out I was pregnant and the baby is his and he didn't believe me up until I sent him a sonogram. Which is my fault because I lied, we were talking about fixing our relationship and making it work and working on our trust issues,
No I am not okay
I found out that I was pregnant two weeks ago, and at first Jared didn't believe until I should him a sonogram of the baby. He of course didn't want the baby so we would argue back and forth about it. From his point of view I understood where he was coming from. But here we are two weeks later after we said everything is going to be okay, we are going to work on fixing us and get through this together as a team. I was about to do an abortion but instead found out that I had a miscarriage.
i told Jared this and he asked for me to do a pregnancy test to confirm that this is true.
I did and it came back negative why he would even have me do that I have no idea
and instead of taking 5 steps forward we have taken 20 steps back
because he's doing that thing again where he's like I don't want to talk right now maybe later thing being mad selfish
I asked him if he was mad at me he said no, I asked him what was on his mind he said he has a a lot to think about and when I asked him why and what
he said cause he does
i asked him what happens now
he said everything goes back to the way it was
but it doesn't seem like that I asked him if we could talk he said no right now.
If this is how he's being and I had a miscarriage how was he going to be if I went through the abortion either way I was going to need support.
And now he's not answering my phone calls or text messages.

I need answers as to what to do and j don't want to lose him out of my life I'm lost and confused about his actions and just want to know he is okay and for god to step in and repair our trust in each other and repair our relationship. I know that god can do all things even when they seem hopeless.

Sent from a mobile device
+ QUOTE REPLY

Loyal
Why would God want to put something back into a broken state? This man is married, and was having sex with you, cheating on his wife. If you want he and his wife to be healed, pray for them and leave the man be, so that healing might occur. It was not God leading you to this man. It was your own desires, which if you have faith, you know was wrong. Ask God for forgiveness and move on, on fire for God, not for man.

I think you misunderstood this man wasn't married he was never married he's been with me for the past 7 months I am asking to pray for us to restored back to where we used to be

Why would God want to put something back into a broken state? This man is married, and was having sex with you, cheating on his wife. If you want he and his wife to be healed, pray for them and leave the man be, so that healing might occur. It was not God leading you to this man. It was your own desires, which if you have faith, you know was wrong. Ask God for forgiveness and move on, on fire for God, not for man.
He

Active
In the beginning of your letter you spoke as one who is faithfully following the Lord Jesus Christ, but as you went on the entire rest of what you said was that of an unbeliever, absolute secular, carnally minded. We cannot be both faithful to Christ and not faithful. If this were not a Christian site, your letter could easily be a typical worldly minded secular person telling a typical worldly story that goes on all the time with unbelievers. If we would on the other hand be faithful in Christ, we would not go about committing fornication, and then not even mentioning we have sinned, but instead worry about our status with the one we sinned with. This is what happens when we really know nothing about the one we call Lord.

I am lost and I am confused, I have too much doubts to believe anything can be fixed I don't know how to get back on track to get anything in my life fixed again but I am at my lowest of lows i can't eat I can't sleep I can't even cry
In the beginning of your letter you spoke as one who is faithfully following the Lord Jesus Christ, but as you went on the entire rest of what you said was that of an unbeliever, absolute secular, carnally minded. We cannot be both faithful to Christ and not faithful. If this were not a Christian site, your letter could easily be a typical worldly minded secular person telling a typical worldly story that goes on all the time with unbelievers. If we would on the other hand be faithful in Christ, we would not go about committing fornication, and then not even mentioning we have sinned, but instead worry about our status with the one we sinned with. This is what happens when we really know nothing about the one we call Lord.

Loyal
I think you misunderstood this man wasn't married he was never married he's been with me for the past 7 months I am asking to pray for us to restored back to where we used to be
Sorry I misunderstood you. I get the feeling that he still has feelings for his ex, and although divorced from her, he has a lot of issues about her, and needs to resolve that before he can go forward. God cannot make someone love you and connect with you, that would break the free will He gives us all.

Him and his ex were never married, he has feelings for me but idk what happened

Sorry I misunderstood you. I get the feeling that he still has feelings for his ex, and although divorced from her, he has a lot of issues about her, and needs to resolve that before he can go forward. God cannot make someone love you and connect with you, that would break the free will He gives us all.