• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Staff Member
There is a man who I work with whose step-daughter had a children premature that is in dire straights. The baby has three issues with her heart and the doctors have told him that there is only a 1 in 3 chance of survival. The doctors have also told him that they have to make a device that they hope will fix one of the issues. His emotions are up and down, depending on the news he gets from the doctors. Currently they are down and he is in need of solace.

My concern for him is great, but more so for the baby that is truly in God's hands for care. So your prayers for this baby are requested and needed.

Please also include prayers for this man whose name is John. This too would be greatly appreciated. He's never had any children of his own and this child that he sees as a grandchild even though not even a month old has already attached herself to his heart. Sadly, he like many think of God only when things are going bad in their lives or as a formality as part of religion. Now he's hesitant to go to God, because he knows that he has been negligent in giving God the Honor and Glory that should be given.

Include him in your prayers. There are times in our lives that will try the best of men. Yet, they are also times that we are provided with that allow us to turn to Him who loves us unconditionally. Pray that this man's heart, mind and spirit opens to the movement of the Holy Spirit in His life. That he may know that no matter what happens as it pertains to this child that God is there with and for him through Christ Jesus.

Thank-you my brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus for reading my request and for joining me in prayer.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Staff Member
Greetings,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

May I include that we pray also for you, @Christ4Ever ? That you have opportunity and wisdom and boldness to minister to John, to pray with him and to share with him his burden?

Praying with you,

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings brother @Christ4Ever

Do you have any update to share as yet?

From personal experience I know how traumatic and emotional it is to have a premature baby.
However, I also know how mighty the Lord is and how He can turn situations around.
So I'm joining in prayer, trusting the Lords undertaking in this.

Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Staff Member
@Fragrant Grace
Still nothing new to report.
The Doctors are trying to hold off as long as possible for the Baby to grow and get stronger before attempting surgeries.
Also, the device that they need to make is still not made.

So, I continue to hope for this small one.
Thank-you for asking dear sister and for your prayers.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
@Br. Bear
Yes brother, thanks for asking. Oversight on my part.
Her name is Vanessa Grace.
Still no update, but when I hear something I will pass it on.

Your prayers and everyone else who are praying, I want each of you to know that it is greatly appreciated.
God Bless.
YBIC
<><

Staff Member
IMG_1250.jpg
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg
Easter Day Picture.jpg

I have talked with the Grandfather and these are his words which follow:
Date: 04/01/2016 - "Thanks to all for your for your prayers for Vanessa Grace. Although she has a very serious condition she is progressing very well, she has gained over 2 pounds and is close to reaching her surgery weight of 12 pounds. She is 10.2 as of yesterday. Vanessa has also started to smile and makes the most precious cooing sounds. She is quite a blessing and we are thankful each and every day she is in our life.
Thank you for your continued Prayers and support.
John, Cynthia, Heather, Zach, and Vanessa Grace"

Above are some pictures that he sent to me which I include with his message.
I can't thank-you enough my brothers & sisters for your prayers.
C4E
<><

Staff Member
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of Vanessa Grace and her family brother @Christ4Ever

She is precious to the Lord Jesus and His plan and will for her are perfect.
Thanking the Lord knowing that He hears our prayers and that HE is in control.

Staff Member
Greetings dear brother @Christ4Ever

Do you have any updates regarding the forthcoming surgery for this precious baby?

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
Isaiah 40:11

Staff Member
@Fragrant Grace

Dear Sister,
The last I have concerning Vanessa Grace is that the Doctors have decided to wait. They believe as long as she is not in distress, which thanking God is not the case. They will hold off. The older she gets and the more weight that she puts on they believe can onLY increase the chances of success when its time to operate.

Mean while they are enjoying each day that they have her. Which I am also thanking God for as well as thanking all of you for your prayers on her behalf.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Active
I just ran across this prayer request. I will, along with the others be praying for this special baby girl. Her surgery is in the Hands of YHWH.

Staff Member
UPDATE:
Vanessa Grace has undergone a heart operation, but it seems that every obstacle that the doctors had mentioned to the family that might happen, did happen. Currently the baby is in an induced coma. Your continued prayers would be greatly appreciated for the baby as well as for the family.
YBIC
<><