• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for our new President Donald.Trump

Thank God that Donald Trump has won the presidency. I thank God that he made it because the American people have spoken. .enough of the BS going on in Washington. .the rich get Richter ..and Hillary would have destoryed America. .thank God he had mercy on the USA

Thank God that Donald Trump has won the presidency. I thank God that he made it because the American people have spoken. .enough of the BS going on in Washington. .the rich get Richter ..and Hillary would have destoryed America. .thank God he had mercy on the USA
Amen I am so grateful to God for this mercy He has shown our country, so, so grateful.

Loyal
Mercy on the country and/or mercy on those might make it right for themselves with a little more time...

Staff Member
@Maverick
Thank God brother, but hopefully it's from your knees in praying not only for our President, but for his counselors as well!!!! Hopefully, we won't be alone on our knees praying!!!!!

The heavy lifting is still to be done and the enemy does not rest. They will use whatever means to subvert his ability to make any progress at all! That is why I included in prayers the counselors who would advise him. They are another link by which he can either be moved towards or away from turning this country around. So, let's not give away an opportunity to hold for the moment the flood gates and to continue to be about our Master's work, as we await His return! Pray, Pray, Pray!!!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><