• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for mymakersdaughter

Lord I lift up my sister Michelle to you and ask that you give her good rest and Your peace, even in the midst of New Year's Eve's preparations. Draw close to her and grant her rich and wonderful fellowship with lots of laughter and bringing up of good times as well as making more good memories.

Grant that all the difficulties of running a house get smoothed out and bless her marriage. Bless them financially, emotionally, spiritually, Lord - be close to them as a couple and in their ministry to the teens at her church and thank You for her heart to do that. Lord, grant that it is a fun event for everyone. Bless her for bringing in the New Year with them. Make it magical.

Lord protect Michelle, guard her and continue to grant her loving support. Grant that she gets a lot of good down time too, alone with You and recharging. I thank you for her giving spirit, fill her up to keep so that cup overflows as You intend it to.

Amen.

You've got my prayers on your protection!! God bless you with the Peace of His Presence for you throughout 2006, MyMaker'sDaugher. You are awesomely and fearsomely made by God,:star: and deserve favor!
And by the way, we all love you very much. :girl: :girl_hug: :love:
In Christ, :love:
CaliFlower :rose:

Lord Jesus, I lift up my sister Michelle to you and ask for her continued protection. I thank You that she stands strong for you, walks in the Your truth and loves Your word. Bless her for all her hard work and I pray that You encourage her and build her up in faith from the battles she is in for Your truth. Your word says to (2Timothy2) "Make every effort to present yourself as a proven worker who has no need to be ashamed, but keeps the message of truth on a straight path." Michelle does this for You and continue to be close to her as she stands firm in You. Praise You Father for her powerful witness and pour out Your love in her life. Be with her family and grant her good fellowship. Grant too that she always has enough rest. Grant her Your peace and much joy.
(And all God's people said...)
Amen.

Jesus, thank you so much for Your gift of time and that I can come before you and lift up my sister Michelle. Thank you for her heart to serve and grant her a little pocket of unexpected free time this week. I thank You for all the gifts in her life, her church and family, and do be with her in her community and bless those times. But, give her a gift of some unplanned time, to do something she enjoys. Continue to draw her close and may she also be blessed for all her work on the site. Grant her Your peace, joy and love.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

Lord, continue to be near to Michelle. As Psalm 46 says,
"God is both refuge and strength for us,
a help always ready in trouble;
so we shall not be afraid though the earth be in turmoil,
though mountains tumble into the depths of the sea,
and its waters roar and seethe,
and the mountains totter as it heaves

(Yahweh Sabaoth is with us, our citadel, the God of Jacob.)

There is a river whose streams bring joy to God's city,
it sanctifies the dwelling of the Most High.
God is in the city, it cannot fall;
at the break of day God comes to its rescue."

Grant that Michelle feel God in her city and in her life, with full assurance that the purposes You have for her cannot fail. Grant that she can just bask in Your promises this week and even if she gets really busy, let Your peace flood into her heart assuring her of Your rescue. Lord thank You for rescuing us. Thank You for Your amazing faithfulness.

In Jesus name,
Amen

fightngwrmwood said:
Lord, continue to be near to Michelle. As Psalm 46 says,
"God is both refuge and strength for us,
a help always ready in trouble;
so we shall not be afraid though the earth be in turmoil,
though mountains tumble into the depths of the sea,
and its waters roar and seethe,
and the mountains totter as it heaves

(Yahweh Sabaoth is with us, our citadel, the God of Jacob.)

There is a river whose streams bring joy to God's city,
it sanctifies the dwelling of the Most High.
God is in the city, it cannot fall;
at the break of day God comes to its rescue."

Grant that Michelle feel God in her city and in her life, with full assurance that the purposes You have for her cannot fail. Grant that she can just bask in Your promises this week and even if she gets really busy, let Your peace flood into her heart assuring her of Your rescue. Lord thank You for rescuing us. Thank You for Your amazing faithfulness.

In Jesus name,
Amen
Praying for you tonight MyMakersDaughter. Praying that you will be refreshed and encouraged to continue to stand for truth. God Bless You!