• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer for my Wife

Loyal
Trust in the Lord always,

We continue in prayer for your dear and loving wife Margarette.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Peace be with both of you \o/

Staff Member
Just wanted to let you all know, that God has lifted up her Spirit with great joy today. Two Sister and a Niece that my wife hadn't seen in a couple of years stopped by out of the clear blue sky! They were unaware of her disorder, so it came as a surprise to them, but one that I believe will eventually bare fruit of joy. Knowing how she is, they have said that they will be making a greater effort to stay in contact, and visit more often. They told me this, and not my wife, so I can only hope and pray that this is so, for my wife's sake. It was truly a great day all around....even if I had to put my car in the stop to get it fixed!!! :smile: Thank-you Heavenly Father for allowing my wife a moment of shared laughter and joy today! always to your Glory & Praise!

With the Love of Christ Jesus. Again thank-you for your prayers.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Just wanted to let you all know, that God has lifted up her Spirit with great joy today. Two Sister and a Niece that my wife hadn't seen in a couple of years stopped by out of the clear blue sky! They were unaware of her disorder, so it came as a surprise to them, but one that I believe will eventually bare fruit of joy. Knowing how she is, they have said that they will be making a greater effort to stay in contact, and visit more often. They told me this, and not my wife, so I can only hope and pray that this is so, for my wife's sake. It was truly a great day all around....even if I had to put my car in the stop to get it fixed!!! :smile: Thank-you Heavenly Father for allowing my wife a moment of shared laughter and joy today! always to your Glory & Praise!

YBIC
Nick
<><
Praise God ! Lord heal.her !!! Hear this prayer !

Loyal

YBIC
Nick
<><

Praise the Lord brother,

I remember when I went through the spiritual battle, I even had to stop going to the place of worship to save my marriage, God provided, in an amazing way a retired Pentecostal minister and his wife, allowing me to have fellowship and prayer through the day. In those times when everything was weighing me down and tearing me to pieces internally, there where the odd good days, something out of the blue happened, to encourage and uplift me and let me know God was in control. The minister used to say to me, Paul that is wonderful let us praise the Lord and give thanks in Jesus Name. He has given you a bunch of flowers, to encourage you and uplift you. It was a wonderful way to describe it brother and I believe yesterday the Good Lord gave your wife, and yourself, a lovely bunch of flowers. be encouraged my friend.

To God be the Glory, Jesus is Lord, let us rejoice and give thanks, in Jesus precious name. Amen

In His Love \o/

brother-paul

Staff Member
It was a wonderful way to describe it brother and I believe yesterday the Good Lord gave your wife, and yourself, a lovely bunch of flowers. be encouraged my friend.

To God be the Glory, Jesus is Lord, let us rejoice and give thanks, in Jesus precious name. Amen

Amen

Praise the Lord brother,

I remember when I went through the spiritual battle, I even had to stop going to the place of worship to save my marriage, God provided, in an amazing way a retired Pentecostal minister and his wife, allowing me to have fellowship and prayer through the day. In those times when everything was weighing me down and tearing me to pieces internally, there where the odd good days, something out of the blue happened, to encourage and uplift me and let me know God was in control. The minister used to say to me, Paul that is wonderful let us praise the Lord and give thanks in Jesus Name. He has given you a bunch of flowers, to encourage you and uplift you. It was a wonderful way to describe it brother and I believe yesterday the Good Lord gave your wife, and yourself, a lovely bunch of flowers. be encouraged my friend.

In His Love \o/

brother-paul
I think that is wonderful Brother Paul. God was there for you. I agree that our brother Xhrist4 Jesus
Praise the Lord brother,

In His Love \o/

brother-paul
Brother Paul that is a great testimony showing our Lord at work in our lives and I agree Christ4ever just got a big encouragement and God is there holding her hand healing her. Praise God. Christ4 ever God bless you and your wife.,John B.

Staff Member

YBIC
Nick
<><

@Christ4Ever

Praise the Lord! :love: