• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for my mother

I should have posted this request a long time ago.Well its better now than never.My Father passed away July,31,08.and in all honesty I just resently
came out of my deep darkness I fell into.I will be begging for your continual prayers for my mom.I believe my father made it into heaven,but I need prayers for my mom to know the love of Christ we live far apart and she needs to know the truth this will be a battle,my mom lives on the indian rez and for the most part its all about the traditions on the rez.so to make this request not so complicated pray that im guided by the Holy spirit.

Staff Member
Bless you brother..... I surely will be praying.... most surely... and what is more sure is Jesus...

Bless you in His precious and holy name, Carlos ><>

Br. Bear

Please tell your mother I am praying (I don't usually ask such things, but I believe this is OK, my brother)

Staff Member
Bless you brother.. I surely will be praying.... most surely... and what is more sure is Jesus...
amen...Jesus, our only surety

Dear brother carlos marquez

I too will be praying for your mother, that she will come to know the truth which is only to be found in our beloved Lord Jesus Christ....and knowing that He can reach her heart wherever she is

God bless you brother

Julia

Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in the midst of them
Matthew 18:20

Last edited:
amen...Jesus, our only surety

Dear brother carlos marquez

I too will be praying for your mother, that she will come to know the truth which is only to be found in our beloved Lord Jesus Christ....and knowing that He can reach her heart wherever she is

God bless you brother

Julia

Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in the midst of them
Matthew 18:20

Amen Lord, i agree...

Let our brother's heart's desire be granted God according to Your will. Your will for us is life in You. Let that life found in you be obtained by her mother. Yes in Jesus name. We thank you Lord for whenever we ask according to Your will, You will hear us and answer us. We give you praise and glory. In Jesus name. Amen

God bless you Brother Carlos.

Sister in Christ,

Reymiein

Heavenly Father,

We come to you today asking for your divine intervention on behalf of Carlos's mother, We pray that she will see the light of your presence shining through Carlos so much that she will want to seek you and know you as Carlos does.

Pray that you would break the bondage that she is in with her traditions ect and bring her to you father

We pray for Carlos his mom and family as they continue to morn the loss of his dad,comfort them and guide them in your precious holy name Amen

Carlos; I'm sorry for the troubling times you're facing as well as your mother. You have my prayers Carlos, the Lord is with you and He has been at work and He will continue to be. I pray that He will bring comfort to you and your family and use this situation to bring glory to His Name. Godbless you Carlos in Christ.

Your prayers are definitely being heard in heaven brother. Grief is hard but must be processed and the Lord is good and faithful. I give thanks that your mother is blessed with a God fearing son, loving and worried enough to seek the best counsel ever, the Lord.

May traditions of old have no hold on what the Lord wants to make new. I ask that even those on the reservation will have their eyes focused on Jesus. I am native american and I know that even though tradition and rituals are present, there will and always will, be those select few who are warriors for Jesus. I ask that your mother is surrounded by brothers and sisters who know the Lord; that she is surrounded by those who will minister and share their walk with Abba. I ask that whatever belief may be present will, in itself, lead to questions. May there be a burning placed in her spirit that seeks to know the true God and let her son and loved ones be the ones to direct her in truth.

Jesus, may your comfort surround the family and shine a light through all grief; your glorious presence shown and felt for all who seek it. I ask for events to happen, for people to show up and miracles to take place in your name alone. Blessed be the name of the Lord, and I ask that your Word is constantly surrounding this family.

I will pray for your mother. May God's hands be upon you and your family. Jesus Christ loves you and he is always there when you need him.