Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

prayer for feeling disconnected with God.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by spekgirl, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Hey friends, i could really use some prayer im feeling the past few weeks like im in a fog and reaching out to Jesus but not connecting... i long to hear His voice, can i please get some prayer to get passed this, that i keep pushing in no matter how i feel....

thank you Jesus bless you all!

2. I am praying for you.

Reminder: Jesus sees through the fog & is reaching out to you.

3. Hey friends, i could really use some prayer im feeling the past few weeks like im in a fog and reaching out to Jesus but not connecting... i long to hear His voice, can i please get some prayer to get passed this, that i keep pushing in no matter how i feel....

thank you Jesus bless you all!

Praying for you at this time.

Remember the bible says "While we were yet sinners.....Christ died for us" Salvation is complete, Jesus did all that was required.

No matter how we may feel. We are in. Into all that He wants to give.

4. I understand EXACTLY what your going through. I feel the same way. I feel like I'm distant from God and it causes doubt in my head but that's why i joined this forum so I could talk to other christians about it (it helps enormously)
    I have prayed that God will constantly reveal himself to you (and me) and that we will feel his presence and Holy Spirit inside of us. :)
    God will never leave or forsake us. Sometimes when he connects with us we don't realise. That has happened to me sometimes, for example, sometimes God answers my prayers in a way I don't expect and I don't realise it until some time after. :)
    God bless you :)

5. thank you all so much for replying and your prayers, its so hard to "feel" something yet believe otherwise, ya know when you do not feel close but you KNOW that you are, because of Jesus and His word and the truth... i guess its about pushing passed feelings and believing wether i feel it or not, thanks so much for understanding! i am really greatful for the prayers.

6. Walk by faith and not by sight.
    He is always there for you.
    Press in to worship, prayer and reading the Word. That oppression will break.:shade: