• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer for Eagle

I have been asked by our sister Eagle to put a prayer request here. Eagle has a lot to deal with right now and would value prayers from her brothers and sisters here. Thank you all. :love:

I will pray for her.

Heavenly Father we come boldly before You and ask for Your grace and mercy to cover our sister Eagle. Lord You know her needs and I ask you to meet those needs. That she may feel your love and the peace of Jesus your Son. That the Holy Spirit will comfort her in this time. Lord that you will let her feel the love and support of all of us here at TJ. That no weapon formed against her shall prosper in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, and all of God's people said Amen.

:love:Your sister in Christ,
Mary:girl_hug:

:rainbow:

AlabasterBox said:
I will pray for her.
Heavenly Father we come boldly before You and ask for Your grace and mercy to cover our sister Eagle. Lord You know her needs and I ask you to meet those needs. That she may feel your love and the peace of Jesus your Son. That the Holy Spirit will comfort her in this time. Lord that you will let her feel the love and support of all of us here at TJ. That no weapon formed against her shall prosper in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, and all of God's people said Amen.
:love:Your sister in Christ,
Mary:girl_hug:
:rainbow:

Amen :love: I agree Father I ask for Your blessing this very moment and Your love and Your peace to be with our sister right now :love: Jesus please be her light and her path and guide her with Your guarding Spirit :love: Amen :love: