• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Cousin

Administrator
Staff Member
My little 14 year old cousin Tyler was rushed to the hospital last night after he had a seizure and became unresponsive. They have to do an immediate surgery to remove blood around the brain and he is still unresponsive as of this morning. Please lift him up in prayer and ask God to bring a miraculous healing. Thank you.

My little 14 year old cousin Tyler was rushed to the hospital last night after he had a seizure and became unresponsive. They have to do an immediate surgery to remove blood around the brain and he is still unresponsive as of this morning. Please lift him up in prayer and ask God to bring a miraculous healing. Thank you.
Dear Chad, I am praying for your cousin and I believe that our Father cares for all of us and can do amazing things in our lives. In the name of Jesus, let your cousin recover from this.

Father God, we lift Tyler up to You. We are not entirely for sure what is going on but You do. Help us to entrust his care to You Father. And as humbly as possible we petition You, that You may bestow your mercy on this young man. It is in Jesus name we ask, AMEN

This is one I can identify with. My brother came off his bicycle (no helmet) and landed on his head. Broken cheek bones, fractured skull bleeding on the brain, swollen brain, severe concussion and unconscious for 5 days. Was in the neurological ward of the local hospital for 4 weeks. The doctors didn't know what the outcome would be. I had our church and Christians I knew around the world praying for him. When he became conscious he was rambling and didn't know where he was or what year it was or pretty much anything else. I left him after a visit to the hospital and came back the next day and there he was sitting in his right mind and completely coherent. I'll pray for your cousin. God heal him and bring him back to normality in Jesus name. I'll continue to pray for him.

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you for your prayers. I pray for the same miracle for Tyler, nothing less than a healing miracle and God be glorified in this.

Staff Member
Send prayers Heavenward to the Throne of Mercy on behalf of Tyler and the family brother. In the name of Jesus!

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you for your continued prayers. I am driving out there to visit my family and cousin tonight. I'm a bit afraid as I've never been in this position, but I'm going to go by faith in God and try at the healing, laying of hands prayer. I've never done this in my life. Please, just keep praying for this innocent youth and for me to muster up great faith and pray for healing through laying of hands.

May the power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit lead and direct your steps, in Jesus mighty name!

Administrator
Staff Member
Tyler is still unresponsive and the medical team say there's nothing else they can possibly do. In other words, only a miracle will work at this time. Please pray exactly for that and within this miraculous healing, my whole family will be moved deeply by God's power and kindness and truly receive Jesus as Lord & Savior.

Please dear God we pray you heal our little boy and give him the miracle he needs to continue his beautiful and bright future with all of us ❤️ Amen

Is there anyway I can get a hold of him on the phone? Perhaps a parent can put the phone next to his ear?

Administrator
Staff Member
Is there anyway I can get a hold of him on the phone? Perhaps a parent can put the phone next to his ear?

The kid is unresponsive. He’s in a coma. Please read my original post.