• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Cancer.

Active
I just learned that a friend of mine's dad's prostrate cancer has spread. He is going in for an operation tomorrow.
So please pray for healing and that the surgeon will be guided by God's wisdom.
Also pray for the family is this difficult time.

Staff Member
Greetings Brother,

please let us know how things go.
Thank you for sharing this need with us

Bless you ....><>

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your friend’s dad, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and provide the strength and help he needs at this time. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you & yours.

Active
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your friend’s dad, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and provide the strength and help he needs at this time. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you & yours.
Thank you so much for your prayers they are appreciated!!

Active
I just got some very distressing news, my friends father got his diagnoses and it is not good.
He has to have his whole bladder out and reconstructed and possibly do 3 months of chemo even before the operation.
So please pray for my friend Ashley her boyfriend Chris and their two young sons 7 and 12, Sandra her Mom and her younger brother whose name I forget.
Most importantly pray for her dad Wayne.
The family is going through a very, very tough time today as can be imagined.
What this family is about to have to go through just makes my heart sick
So please pray that God will give peace and healing to them in these very trying times for their family!!
Thank you.

Active
I just learned that a friend of mine's dad's prostrate cancer has spread. He is going in for an operation tomorrow.
Prayer
I just got some very distressing news, my friends father got his diagnoses and it is not good.
He has to have his whole bladder out and reconstructed and possibly do 3 months of chemo even before the operation.
So please pray for my friend Ashley her boyfriend Chris and their two young sons 7 and 12, Sandra her Mom and her younger brother whose name I forget.
Most importantly pray for her dad Wayne.
The family is going through a very, very tough time today as can be imagined.
What this family is about to have to go through just makes my heart sick
So please pray that God will give peace and healing to them in these very trying times for their family!!
Thank you.
May the power of God almighty strengthen the faith of Wayne and his family and bring a blanket of comfort to them all during these most difficult times. As only YOU can, Lord, heal their hearts and bodies by and through your amighty power as Christ our Savior and Lord. Amen.

Active
Prayer

May the power of God almighty strengthen the faith of Wayne and his family and bring a blanket of comfort to them all during these most difficult times. As only YOU can, Lord, heal their hearts and bodies by and through your amighty power as Christ our Savior and Lord. Amen.
Thank you.

Loyal
Prayers to you and friend and familys