• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for brother

Hello all,

Please pray for my brother Dami who is battling with drug addiction. He has been injecting himself for a while now to the extent that it is affecting his health and his leg.

It seems like the men in my family are under some kind of attack because my other brother is battling with depression/mental health issues.

Please keep him and my family in your prayers.

Thank you all

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother, Dami’s, struggles. I know how painful it must be for you to see him go through this. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to him in a special and powerful way, filling him with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Be assured of my prayers for your family, as well. Our God is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in the lives of our loved ones in answer to earnest prayer. Grace and peace to you.