• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Broken Marriage

Please pray for my marriage. My husband has filed for divorce, stating he doesn't love me anymore and is now dating an 18 year old. I feel like I set all of this into motion, since I moved out in Feb. I have tried to reconcile, but he is not interested. I'm so hurt, scared, guilt ridden, and feeling alone, but I know God is with me and for me. I pray for His strength, guidance and His will to be done in my life. My marriage seems hopeless, but I give it to God. Please pray for my clarity, since I don't understand how this can be God's will. I pray for a Godly man to spend my life with.....

Loyal
Glad to pray for you sister. Ask God for help and then when it comes, except it, and know that God will never abandon or betray you.

Staff Member
@Melody74
Praying for you sister. That you might find your way through this upheaval in your life. That this may also strengthen your walk in the Lord moving forward. Not knowing the Lord's will in your life, I do pray that it will be to His Glory. For then no matter what transpires in the situation you now find yourself in. It will for the better. For it will mean that His presence has increased in your life, while everything that would hinder your walk with Him and getting closer to Him, will be caste aside.

Only you know in truth how your walk and your husbands walk has been with the Lord up to this point. So, rather than looking back and how you could have prevented this. Step out in faith that God will guide the very steps you need to take during this trial you are going through. Trust that God only desires the very best for you!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

sharing with you, my sister :

Psalms 55:22 :

Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

“Leave the broken, irreversible past in God’s hands, and step out into the invincible future with Him.”~ Oswald Chambers

God bless you.