• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

prayer for baby stolen from hospital

Staff Member
I found this message when I came back to chat room.

ReenieK] : I was hoping to find someone in here to pray for the little baby girl who was
snatched from a hospital in Texas. Lord, please put your angels around that little girl and her
family, and bring her back home. Amen!

Father I pray for this baby that You will surround the baby with love and comfort and whoever took the baby will be convicted to return the baby so the mother can be re-united with her child. Surround her with your angels and keep her safe I pray in Jesus' name amen.

Dear Lord God, I pray for this innocent little child that has been stolen from the hospital Father. I pray that you reunite her with here rightful parents Lord. Father, as she is away from her mother and father Lord, I ask that you would please keep this baby in good health Lord. May she not be scared Lord. Protect her and comfort her Lord Jesus Christ.

I pray for the family that has lost their child Lord. Please comfort them Lord. May your Holy Spirit reassure them that you are in control of the situation Father.

I ask this in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.