• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Ashley!!

Active
Please pray for my friend Ashley she is only 29 and has a very debilitating condition know as endometriosis, she is having an operation on Feb 27 which she is very worried about. Endo is very fatiguing and can cause a lot of stomach pain she takes meds for it.
This is the second or third operation she has had for endo and it is very debilitating and exhausting for Ashley.
Please pray that the operation would go well and that God would heal her of endo.

Active
Glad to pray, I heard good thing in my spirit about her, when praying.
I always felt that about Ashley, that God was drawing her to me, not in any boyfriend/girlfriend way but just by the spirit.
I've always felt I should tell her that.

Loyal
Please pray for my friend Ashley she is only 29 and has a very debilitating condition know as endometriosis, she is having an operation on Feb 27 which she is very worried about. Endo is very fatiguing and can cause a lot of stomach pain she takes meds for it.
This is the second or third operation she has had for endo and it is very debilitating and exhausting for Ashley.
Please pray that the operation would go well and that God would heal her of endo.

Praying for Ashley's healing.

Active
Greetings @dpg3

How is your friend, Ashley, now?

Bless you ....><>
She is healing but still sore from the surgery. This is her 3rd surgery for endo and she's only 29, so it gets her down, please pray that she
won't get depressed. Again thank you for your prayers and concern.