• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

prayer for alchol adicted brother

My brother is alchol adicted and disturb my mom. They are together. Now a days she can't tolerate and frustrate. I'm trying to take him to church. He just go and came back. Please pray for him to heal and cover by the blood of Jesus. Thank u and be blessed, Amen.

Prayers for your famiily

Alemzewd...I pray for your brother. Dear Jesus..though I lift up the prayers of Alemzewd to You dear God and ask that that his brother be healed of such an addiction. My You Jesus, bless his Alemzewd and his mother to cope with such a difficult problem.

God bless you Alemzewd. May the blood of Jesus heal your brother.

Bless youi too Alemzewd

Alemzewd..just keep hoping in God. Your faith seems to be strong, seek the Kingdom of God for yourself and ask in prayer...most importantly through this difficult time, be there for your mother. You sound like a caring son. God bless you Alemzewd.

Mark 11:24

24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

My brother is alchol adicted and disturb my mom. They are together. Now a days she can't tolerate and frustrate. I'm trying to take him to church. He just go and came back. Please pray for him to heal and cover by the blood of Jesus. Thank u and be blessed, Amen.

Standing with you in prayer.......God will bring him around to His way

Thank u

God bless u Stephen, and thank u. Please continue praying for me and my family. Specially my brother is at his worest stage. If he is Ok my mom will be Ok. Please don't leave me alon stand with me. Thank u again and God bless u.