• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for a new Job starting today

I humbly ask for prayer this morning, I am starting my first job in over 8 years and I am a bit excited. God has used my time off to draw me closer to Him and His will for my life. Pray that I will make a good Godly impression and make my father in Heaven proud. Thank you so much!

NC

Active
Father I thank you for opening this door, I ask that you guide him and remove all anxiety.

Lord let your will be done.

Have a bless day...NC

Lord Jesus I ask you to bless, to guide, to prosper my brother today. Order his steps I pray, and walk with him dear Lord I pray.

In Jesus

I have had you in my prayers brother and i know God will give you all you need, i have faith you will do great :shade:

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxox

Thanks for posting that prayer....

Father I thank you for opening this door, I ask that you guide him and remove all anxiety.

Lord let your will be done.

Have a bless day...NC

Thanks for posting that prayer! I passed it on to a dear friend that starts a new job next week. I thank God for people that are gifted like you and share their writing talent.

Tina