• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer at Penn State House Seen as Offensive & Bigoted

Staff Member
Had to share this. Not just the article, but the prayer itself.
Powerful and needed.

Yet, the article will show, that if she had just said "god" nothing would have been said, but because she used the name of "JESUS" people had to object to it. We as believers know that the name of Jesus divides! There is no fence sitting when you bring up His name.

Lord hear her prayer, and yours to you on behalf of our Country, Leadership, and People. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen, Amen, Amen!

Article Link:

Pennsylvania state Dems slam Republican's prayer as 'offensive,' bigoted

If you just want to hear the prayer and not read the article.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
There is no other name by which we must be saved. I pray they not take offense and realize the glorious power in His name. The life, the love, the joy, and the peace.

-WNL

Loyal
Of course those opposed to God and Jesus will oppose the prayer. But... there IS power in the name of Jesus. May His strength flow through any christian out there to stand up for that which is right and good.

Loyal
Of course those opposed to God and Jesus will oppose the prayer. But... there IS power in the name of Jesus. May His strength flow through any christian out there to stand up for that which is right and good.

isnt it just amazing to watch the bible play out right before or very eyes, we have been given the privilege to see where other people can not, its just amazing

Loyal
isnt it just amazing to watch the bible play out right before or very eyes, we have been given the privilege to see where other people can not, its just amazing

Indeed my brother indeed. I don't need to tell you this but I'll say it anyways.

A book, written over 2,000 years ago, detailing the accounts of modern day life and forecasting where things are headed. However many still don't believe. I guess their spiritual eyes are not open.