• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray that I'd be allowed to go to the church

Hello to everyone here,
I'm so glad to become member here.It's great to be surrounded by Christians.I come from a place where people hate anyone who loves God.My mum does'nt allow me to go to church...I sometimes cry cuz of that...please suggest me a solution...I wanna go to the church ...desperately.Here in India you have to accept your parents decision in most cases.Also pray for my mum to be saved
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST,
Naomi

((WELCOME! naomi to TALK-JESUS.))

I will pray for you and your mom. God's house is a house of pray and God will live in you. We here at Talk-Jesus, are children of God and thus make up a church of living stones. You are a Great Light in a very Dark Place, keep the faith, let God's words live in you as you trust in him and very soon you can ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

You are welcomed here....:boy_hug:

((WELCOME! naomi to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,

grounded in Scripture and centered in life,

where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

virtuoso™net solutions...Prepare to get Virtuotized...

web hosting & design | 30 day money back. You'll Stay™

naomi said:
Hello to everyone here,
I'm so glad to become member here.It's great to be surrounded by Christians.I come from a place where people hate anyone who loves God.My mum does'nt allow me to go to church...I sometimes cry cuz of that...please suggest me a solution...I wanna go to the church ...desperately.Here in India you have to accept your parents decision in most cases.Also pray for my mum to be saved
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST,
Naomi

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister Naomi. I will pray for you. Be faithful and understand GOD hears your prayers and sees your heart.

We all love you!

hi Naomi :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Great to see you here :love: God bless you :love: He knows your needs and I have never seen a rightous forsaken :love:

Psalm 9

10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Love, peeps :love:

i will pray that God will rise up His intercessors for prayer for both you and your mother. I believe in the fact that God desires His intervention into this situation more than we all could know. I will pray that for you....

Hello sister - God lives within you and knows of your yearning to go to His house. I pray tonight that your parents will respect your beliefs and by your example they will receive Jesus into their lives. Your witness is remarkable.Its easy for us as we have no restrictions but in the face of adversity you are persevering. Dont give up.God will lead you forward.

Nicholas.

Thank you so much

I dunno what to say...I'm simply overwhlemed.God is so wonderful and true to His word.I never thought I would ever get a chance to meet with people who are absolutely in love with Christ.I used to feel suffocation at my place...never was even allowed to talk about Jesus to anyone,now I can do it here at Talk Jesus, so freely.One more thing I'd love to share with y'll--my sister ,Semira was born toatally blind and she was healed recently...she can see now.
Anyways,ALL PRAISES TO THE KING.
Thank y'll once again for the responding to my request.

Welcome to TalkJesus Naomi :love: It's nice to meet you. Praise the Lord for your sisters healing. :shade: sunshine 307

Welcome Naomi, to the forum, praise the Lord for your life and decision to follow Jesus, and I will pray that your parents will decide to follow the Jesus.
God Bless
maryxxx

Dear sister, I too will be praying for you and your mother. Be at peace and Continue to grow in the word. God Bless you Naomi

Praise be to Lord Jesus. "And the blind shall see". I think this means spirtually and physically. What an amazing gift you were given. God bless you

One of the things we take for granted in America, is religious freedom. I can't imagine what it would be like, not having the opportunity to discover God. God bless you and I pray that your mother is saved. amen

naomi said:
Hello to everyone here,
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST,
Naomi
Naomi, Thanks for helping me to appreciate the freedom I have to attend church without fear. I've taken it for granted for so long.

I presume your mom knows of yoyu r sister's healing, which means that she wants to believe, but is terrified to do so. Pray for her to have the courage to confess Jesus as Lord and Savior.

There are cyberchurches on the internet that you can go to for regular worship and teaching.

God's blessings to you, Naomi.

I'll be praying too...

Naomi--
I believe that God has drawn you to Talk Jesus for fellowship and support. Although you have been drafted into a big, huge family of Christians, I believe that God doesn't only want to save you...but has further plans for your family. Once your family sees the love of God abiding in you, they won't be able to turn away.

I had and am still having a hard time with my family. My husband divorced me because of my relationship with Jesus, and my Mom and sister and brother just think I am crazy. The only thing I can do is live a life following Jesus the best I can, and believe that everything else is in His hands.

God Bless