• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray request for my children

Hi I 'm in the middle of a messy separation and my children are caught in the middle of it. My husband and his parents are very controling and have poisoned my girls against me. I am fighting for joint custody, but these people are not playing fair.

I have given my children up to the Lord and it is in his hands. I also have been taking one day at a time with the Lord at the head of my life. It is better that way.

I appreciate the prayer.

Sincerely in Christ,

Servant

oh, God bless you a thousand times, dear lady. I have walked, crawled, and been dragged down the road you are going. Dear lady, may God bless your children and keep them in His tender hands. I am going to pray that the judge gives you full custody, Servant.

Love in Christ,
Dreamer

Dear Dreamer

I appreciate your prayers. I have been working long hours up to 50 hours a week, in the daytime as an Teacher Assistant and have taken a second part time job working in a senior care home on the weekend.

When I'm not working I have tried visits with my children. I put myself on supervised visits because they are so hostile right now. I believe when all is said and done that this will turn around. If not, then they are in God's hands right now and they will have to come later when they are older. They are 11 and 14 right now. The oldest child has a learning difference so that makes it hard for her especially. I think she goes with the flow and is told what to do. The younger is really angry. They don't see the whole picture. I'll tell them when the time is right. But pray for God's truth to be shown in this case.

Thanks again.

Servant

:love: I'm still praying for you Servant, you have made a mark upon my heart with your requests. I know God is going to see you through this....be fully assured of His love for you....such a great and wonderful love that we can't fathom it.

I admire you working so hard; 2 jobs. And I admire your patience in this situation. I was a Teachers Aid at an elementary school, too, for 5 years. I loved it!

Jesus, bless these 2 daughters, 11 and 14; You know their names, you know every need, bless them indeed!:love: :girl: :girl_hug: :love:

Your children is in my prayers as well. I will pray for them for God's peace and God's love. May God bless them all in the name of Jesus Christ our wonderful Lord and Savior.