• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

pray for my children and me

I have started going back to church and trying to get right with GOD, my husband of 11 years left me and two children for another woman and a life of pleasure, It has been very hard to pick up and start over. I am having a hard time with finding a church that will teach the truth and to find other christians with more strength and knowledge than myself. Please pray that the whisper of GODS voice will be loud and strong.

looking4answers said:
I have started going back to church and trying to get right with GOD, my husband of 11 years left me and two children for another woman and a life of pleasure, It has been very hard to pick up and start over. I am having a hard time with finding a church that will teach the truth and to find other christians with more strength and knowledge than myself. Please pray that the whisper of GODS voice will be loud and strong.
Dear Looking4answers:

You found your church here at Talk Jesus, sister! We are your new church family and there are strong Godly women here who are ready to carry this burden with you..Please pray and start by giving thanks (Philippians 4:4-9) to our Father for the gifts of your two children..They are with you, right? Lay all your burdens at his feet, trust Him, God will lead you to your new community church..

Administrator
Staff Member
Bobinfaith said:
Dear Looking4answers:

You found your church here at Talk Jesus, sister! We are your new church family and there are strong Godly women here who are ready to carry this burden with you..Please pray and start by giving thanks (Philippians 4:4-9) to our Father for the gifts of your two children..They are with you, right? Lay all your burdens at his feet, trust Him, God will lead you to your new community church..
I couldn't have said it better, but I can add something! :)

I want to simply say that now I am smiling because I already know the good Lord Jesus Christ is whispering to you already, through us and whomever else GOD puts in the path of your life. You will succeed through your trials and GOD will make you happy, on a heavenly level.

i cannot have said it better and i got nothing to add in coz you guys have already did and i am only 13 LOLz. Sure i'll pray for you in anything just name it.....

looking4answers said:
lord I pray for this women that you bless her and help her fianiancial needs and spiritual needs, direct her steps and bless her with a christian husband some day amen

looking4answers you are already right with God, because you have turned to Him. The beautiful part is He knew you would come to Him and He already
prepared the way for you! When the days look difficult and lonely before you, turn to the Word, it is filled with messages of His love for you, and so many precious promises, in them you will find peace and rest and hope! You are not alone, praying for you! :love:

Psa 142:3 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then you knew my path.

Isa 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praisefor the spirit of heaviness;

Psa 91:9 Because you have said, I am in the hands of the Lord, the Most High is my safe resting-place; he will give you into the care of his angels to keep you wherever you go.

Hi Looking4answers, Christ is the spiritual head of your home now & it can't get any better than that. While my heart hurts for you in the pain you have been thru & are no doubt still going thru, I feel a peace for you that God is holding you in His mighty Hand & will never leave you or forsake you. Don't put your eyes on man...in our weaknesses, we tend to always let each other down. God will never let us down. I pray His comfort over you, good rest, peace beyond understanding, & for your relationship with your children to grow in this time. What satan has attempted to steal, I pray the path be cleared for God to bless you to His Glory!!

Hi! My Name Is Heavensound. I Read Your Post And I Wanted To Say I Will Pray For You. I Hope You Meet People Who Can Help You And Find A Church With People Who Can Also Help.