• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

pray for melanie

help me to believe in the lord, help me find some christain to talk too, help me to believe that lord sent soulmate to everyone, and please lord show me the way u want me to go and whisper in my ear and my heart i can feel that u are here for me

Hello Angel

Your heart cries out.......natural I would say for a young person. All older folks have been there.......Including me. I have known the racing pulse......ect....

I would councel you to rest in Jesus, attend a good lively church, let relationship build in the Christian invironment.....and be blessed

I am sure this will be the case.......As you follow Jesus

In His Love

Hello Angel

Your heart cries out.......natural I would say for a young person. All older folks have been there.......Including me. I have known the racing pulse......ect....

I would councel you to rest in Jesus, attend a good lively church, let relationship build in the Christian invironment.....and be blessed

I am sure this will be the case.......As you follow Jesus

In His Love

These are words of wisdom indeed!
If we seek first our God He will mold, change and direct our hearts into the path of His blessing for our lives.

A christian friend

I am willing to become your friend and or talk to you,

forgive me if I do not always answer you quickly,

we all need christian friends.

God bless you.

help me to believe in the lord, help me find some christain to talk too, help me to believe that lord sent soulmate to everyone, and please lord show me the way u want me to go and whisper in my ear and my heart i can feel that u are here for me

i'm praying for you melanie, and i will gladly be your friend. the Lord loves you! and so do all of your christian brothers and sisters. i will pray with you for the Holy Spirit to guide you into a close walk with our Lord. feel free to contact me anytime.