• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Pray For Me Please

Well I try to be christian and everything but as You Know its not easy so please pray for me so i will folow God and be christian

Dedsa, I will pray for you.

Father God i ask you to guide Dedsa in his or her walk with you and give
understanding to the heart as the bible, your word Lord, is being read.

I ask this in Jesus name
Amen

Hi Dedsa,
Lord help dedsa to understand the christian way of life, may you help and guide this person to be able to lift up his/hers troubles up to you. We all know that being a christian can be very hard at times, and so I hope that you will give the strength to live out the failth.

Amen

I have great news ... you already are a christian !!!!! And you are right it is hard . It is allot better when you have other christian brothers and sisters to share you're good time's and bad time's with . You can alway's turn on the pc and hang out with all of us here at talkjesus . You are never alone ! :love: :love: :boy_hug: :love: BROTHER

Hi dedsa, you know. . . THATS A REALLY COOL PRAYER REQUEST. . . we all want to be on the way right along with you, will you be so kind and take us along Tell us, where can we walk together?
I will be praying, :love: peeps

Yes, it is hard,but it is also alot of fun too. I will pray for you. God loves you and will help you. Trust that God will help you. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here.

I Pray That God Will Instill In You An Open Mind And A Pure Heart That You May Receive His Word Wholeheartedly, In Your Daily Walk With Him. In Jesus Name I Pray.

Dedsa, I will keep you in my prayers. Yes, you're already a Christian, and that's the good news!! Just know that ALL of us as Christians go through struggles of some sort; it's certainly not easy being a Christian. God has let satan have rule on this earth, thus we have temptations of all sorts all around us. It is only human to follow our human instincts.

Jesus told us to take the road less traveled, the narrow road, the road that leads to Heaven.

"Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" James 4:7
"put on the full armor of God, so that you will resist the devil's schemes". Ephesians
6:11
"Do not give the devil a foothold" Ephesians 4:27
and.."Who can harm you if you are eager to do good?" I Peter 3:13

I memorize verses, about one every week or so, and these verses come to mind when I am tempted in a way that I know is not the right thing to do as a Christian. I hope they will help you too.

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings Dedsa, God bless you :)

You are a Christian already just by asking for prayers and wanting to get to know GOD more. That is part of being a Christian. I will pray for you, faithfully as always - what GOD wants from all of us - FAITH :)