• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray For Me Millisa

I am having some really bad problems with my low back. It all started in

March 2002 with my left foot, the pain was running along the bottom of my foot.

Through various doctors, it took from March to July to figure out it was my low back.

I had an enlarged disc L5 and due to it, there is some nerves damaged around the disc. I can’t feel when I have to urinate and I’m having problems with my bowels as well.

In July of 2002,I had the surgery in Cookeville, TN at Cookeville Regional Medical Center.

Now I feel worse than I did before the surgery.

Then I went to see urologist Dr. Mansur here in Crossville, TN about my bladder problems. He told me that he could do a surgery to correct it, but my bladder is very weak and He wasn’t recommending it.

In November of 2002, I had another MRI done in Crossville at Cumberland Medical Center and I went back to see the the neurosurgeon Dr. Cruz in Cookeville, TN who had done the surgery which was supposed to relieve all my back problems. Dr Cruz said there wasn’t nothing he could do.

So in Feb of 2003, Dr. Cruz sent me to a neurologist in Cookeville, TN. His name is Dr. Ngo. He did an EMG and a Myelogram.

And I went back to see Dr. Ngo on February 28th and Dr. Ngo said that I have another bulging disc on my left side. He talked to Dr. Cruz and He said That Dr. Cruz felt I wasn’t a candidate for surgery.

Dr. Ngo agreed with Dr. Cruz and told me that there was nothing he could do either.

Dr. Ngo suggested that I go to a pain clinic but I don’t want to go that route.

I feel that I need another surgery, But I would like to get a 2nd opinion.

Plus I have a kidney stone and I am having surgery Jan 24th. And I have asthma.

Thanks In Advance For The Prayers.

BYE!
Millisa

I'm sorry to hear about your back. I will keep you in my prayers that God may heal you!!!! Thank you God in advance!! Our God is great... nothing is too big for him

God Bless