• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray for Jess

My friend went down to the Dominican Republic last Tues. as a Missionary until July then in Aug. will be going back again. This is her first mission trip and is missing home and her dog. Mind you I miss her too. I used to babysit Jess a long time ago and we have remainded close over the years. So please brothers and sisters can you pray for Jessie?

mymakersdaughter said:
My friend went down to the Dominican Republic last Tues. as a Missionary until July then in Aug. will be going back again. This is her first mission trip and is missing home and her dog. Mind you I miss her too. I used to babysit Jess a long time ago and we have remainded close over the years. So please brothers and sisters can you pray for Jessie?

mymakersdaughter,

We will pray for Jessie. How old was Jessie when you babysat her? I feel she took a little bit of mymakersdaughter with her, too! Know why? Before you know it she will settle into everything and be so busy serving God and making friends and the sense of independence (aside from the chaperones) and having a ball! How many youth back home are wishing they could be there serving in this wonderful opportunity, eh?

Probably when Jessie comes home she will be anxious to go back, or never want to leave home again! Either way, there is alot to do at home too, eh?

To tell you the truth, I wish I could go, Michele! lol!

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Bob, I met Jess when she was only 5 yrs. old and today is she 25...yipesss!! Unfortunately I was her crazy babysitter...there are stories upon stories of things we did. :)

mymakersdaughter said:
dear daughter i think what u are doing is really noce for your friend and i will pray for her

faithgirl

The Dominican Republic is a beautiful little island! I love it. I went to the DR last summer on a mission trip for a week and a half, and I fell in love with everything there. I am SURE that Jess will feel the same way. Please have her write to me and let me know how it went. Of course I will pray for her. Do you know where in the DR she is? There are two major cities, the capital Santo Domingo, and Santiago. Is she working with any missionaries there? Do you know who they are? I am sure she'll have a great time. I can't wait to go back in December! I am so excited for her, really!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
mymakersdaughter said:
JESSIE'S BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!
She's home, for awhile though then off again.

Well someone is clearly happy :) I'm happy for you both. I'm sure you will share great news with you about serving GOD for His glory.

Remember, serve GOD today - be with GOD tomorrow forever and ever amen!

I am so excited Chad, the fellowship we share is awesome, only something God can arrange. He is truly amazing!
Mike, I will love every moment I can spend with her and cherish it.
Let the laughter begin....lol