• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

pray for god to put the holy spirit in me please

i want to have more faith in god and know that he wrote my name in the book of life.
i lost all faith in people and i dont want to lose faith in people and i want to be just like jesus so i can lead by example.
please pray for me to get the holy spirit please robert lopez

Loyal
HI Robert I will Pray for you, I suggest you fast on it as well.

Your Brother in Christ

i want to have more faith in god and know that he wrote my name in the book of life.
i lost all faith in people and i dont want to lose faith in people and i want to be just like jesus so i can lead by example.

Eph 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Loyal
@Robert Lopez

I am praying for you and with you dear friend. Asking for the right things at the right time, God will never say no. Keep on asking and we will all continue to pray.

Eph 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
Yes we are sealed once we trust in him,once we read the bible,and once we belive in him like we believe in the air. but prayer from everyone softens gods heart and he will give me the holy spirit even if i am not ready and i dont read as much or i font worship his as i should.
So please pray for me to recive the holy spirt.

Active
Robert....If you are born again, you DO have the Holy Spirit in you....Now you need to give the Holy Spirit ALL of you...What are you hanging on to? No need to telll me...but you need to find out all the things you are hanging on to and give all to Him.

Robert....If you are born again, you DO have the Holy Spirit in you....Now you need to give the Holy Spirit ALL of you...What are you hanging on to? No need to telll me...but you need to find out all the things you are hanging on to and give all to Him.

Loyal
Do you know those things that lead to sin? Do you know of God's commandments?

Cleanse your heart and mind of those things , seek Jesus in all things. Never stop stopping from doing things that cause sin. Be rid of pronagraphy and all its temptations. Do not steal. And yes even the role of toilet paper is stealing.

Always, always, always seek Jesus first

Loyal
Yes we are sealed once we trust in him,once we read the bible,and once we belive in him like we believe in the air. but prayer from everyone softens gods heart and he will give me the holy spirit even if i am not ready and i dont read as much or i font worship his as i should.
So please pray for me to recive the holy spirt.
Being sealed, having your name written in heaven, will not Guarentee you to not sin again. It will not stop you from throwing away God's gift. Judas is a prime example of that. His name was written in Heaven. Jesus stated that, yet Judas threw it away

Active
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God...Read it out loud so your ears will hear it. Yours in the first voice your spirit will believe...over any other voice...So Speak the Word!

Active
I will pray.